Daytona RACE thread ---

Yep JG24...awesome day here it Atlanta...Heck maybe I can get some gardening in during the delay.

It's barely rained here at all, really. I got my poncho on but it's just spotty. Few drops here and there.
Haha. Just as I typed that, it started raining harder. Jeez.

Juan Pablo is licking his lips at home. Just drooling over how hard he could hit the Air Titan.

Don't tempt him...look at those eyes!
MZWrfcP.png

Also, I think sprint fanvision.com thing is worthless here. I wanted it so I could hear mrn but it's not loud enough for earplugs even.

And, it's POURING.

Well, I am dumbbutt, didnt notice the race thread

Should've had the race in Sochi.
Low 20's and severe clear in northeast Ill-annoyistan, with a foot of snow still on the yard.

Hahaha, Kevin Harvick likes Larson for rookie of the year.
Dude, I sat there and watched Harvick say that, and the whole thing went blissfully over my head until you pointed it out. LOL.

And Mikey just picked Brad to win the race? WTF?

Unlike Daytona, the weather is beautiful here in Nashville. Gonna go out and enjoy it for a bit during the delay.

Dude, I sat there and watched Harvick say that, and the whole thing went blissfully over my head until you pointed it out. LOL.

And Mikey just picked Brad to win the race? WTF?

Because "natural talent" got him here. Meaning he didnt have RC as a grandfather to get him to cup. Harvick has this "silver spoon" grudge against the Dillon bros., and he's had it for awhile. And he ain't shy about it.

Yes I also recall this race starting later and finishing when it was almost dark. I think this was about 4 or 5 years ago. I don't think it started as late as 4pm though.
2007 comes to mind, it started later in the afternoon and ended in the dark. Harvick won it that year. they did that format for several years but I don't remember which years.
Always seemed stupid to me having drivers heading into the blinding sun at 190 MPH for a half hour or so.

Back
Top Bottom