Deegan update

How bad is it?

Well…

View attachment 79008

Calling her Danica 2.0 would be an insult to Danica Patrick.
It was the same in trucks last year, where mid-year she had less points than one or two drivers that hadn't even entered every race.

Pushing her up isn't doing her any favors and was never going to. I was a fan when she was in ARCA and wanted to see this work, but she needs to develop before being pushed up or maybe try a different discipline of motorsport altogether. Honestly, maybe she should try breaking into the NHRA scene.

I was surprised that during an interview with Joey that Penske would have no input on car prep or at track assistance. It's about as fair as you can ask for.

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

Sounds more like "Hey, we could use your help to assess our equipment."
As usual, I see it completely different. It says to me, we no longer have a driver, would you like to get some laps @ Chicago? IMO, they were smart with their "long term contract" and put an OUT in it. By mid-season need X results or we split. Much like the dog/skunk joke, we've enjoyed all this we can stand. I'll be pretty shocked if she gets another ride in anything NASCAR.

Hope that big house is paid for. <that's as close to empathy as I can muster for someone I don't know>

If they give her the boot, you would have to wonder how they do for sponsorship the remainder of the year?

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

Ok...so now we agree, we agree and not we disagree. Agreed?

1720197873501.png

I think Kenny Wallace said it best "I've seen this movie before". This experiment is over. Now we have to wait for Katie Hettinger or Isabella Robusto to move up. Toni Breidinger and Amber Balcaen aren't the answer

I think Kenny Wallace said it best "I've seen this movie before". This experiment is over. Now we have to wait for Katie Hettinger or Isabella Robusto to move up. Toni Breidinger and Amber Balcaen aren't the answer
I look forwards to 5 years from now when I have links in my signature to my joining the Jade Avedisian bandwagon well before the bulk of it jumped on board.

The dirt girls are tremendously talented, time to acclimate them, times a wastin
I look forwards to 5 years from now when I have links in my signature to my joining the Jade Avedisian bandwagon well before the bulk of it jumped on board.
I'm just ready to jump on board regardless of who it is. I was 100 percent behind Danica but like some of her male counterparts she was rushed along as was NOT ready

Kaylee Bryson and Jade both made the A feature at the Chili Bowl. You don't get there by accident.
Kaykee is racing Silver Crown cars. I believe a GT Class car in which she has won this year, A dirt sprint car and a midget all for Sam Pierce racing.
She said she was aiming for IndyCar, I don't know if that still stands. She is cute as a bug, but inside she reminds me of Janet Guthrie with her engineering mind. She will be racing somewhere in the future. I believe she can make a living doing it.

Back
Top Bottom