Deegan update

SRX has proven she has more talent as most of the NASCAR Xfinity field.

Move her up.

Placing second in an exhibition series doesn't prove anything. She certainly does not have more talent than most of the Xfinity field. That's just ridiculous.

Shes got talent which the SRX series shows. She just needs it to be directed.

Good job by her on the dirt at Eldora. Hopefully it Is a confidence booster that will lead to better results in the trucks.

Placing second in an exhibition series doesn't prove anything. She certainly does not have more talent than most of the Xfinity field. That's just ridiculous.
He is obviously being facetious and trolling to keep this thread wound up.

A good showing like this just backs up what her supporters have always known and even what other competitors say. Does this mean she will be a cup champion? Nope this doesn't indicate anything close to that.

And the keyboard warriors here will continue to downplay covertly anything she does that has an positivity too it. Again "if she could walk on water.." many here would spin it to say it was because she cannot swim.

For her own sake, she needs to move to Xfinity if she can make it happen. Not for the reasons that are quoted here and disputed but for her and her career. She is not making an real progress in the Truck Series. Will being in Xfinity go any better? Who knows but doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results is insanity.

He is obviously being facetious and trolling to keep this thread wound up.

A good showing like this just backs up what her supporters have always known and even what other competitors say. Does this mean she will be a cup champion? Nope this doesn't indicate anything close to that.

And the keyboard warriors here will continue to downplay covertly anything she does that has an positivity too it. Again "if she could walk on water.." many here would spin it to say it was because she cannot swim.

For her own sake, she needs to move to Xfinity if she can make it happen. Not for the reasons that are quoted here and disputed but for her and her career. She is not making an real progress in the Truck Series. Will being in Xfinity go any better? Who knows but doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results is insanity.

I've said countless times that Deegan needs to move up to Xfinity.

Y'all are so willing to die on this "anyone who doesn't like her is misogynist" hill that you can't look at valid criticisms.

Hailie Deegan has A TON of raw talent, as she's exhibited numerous times - especially on dirt and road courses. That raw talent, and that potential, is why she has a ride, and why Ford, NASCAR and everybody involved are doing everything they can. If she is able to start putting strong runs together consistently and can be a frontrunner, she would literally become the most transformative figure in NASCAR since Jeff Gordon.

But the vast majority of her career has been frustratingly underwhelming. But I do genuinely believe she'd be a consistent top-15 driver in Xfinity in spite of how unbelievably awful she's been in Trucks and how mediocre she was in ARCA National.

1691772974641.jpeg

So all we've proven is that I've repeatedly said I don't think the Truck Series is right for her and she'd benefit from running in the CARS Tour, and we've established there are numerous posts of me saying she should move up to Xfinity in spite of the fact that she hasn't excelled in Trucks.

Had the time to watch the whole thing. Good stuff
anyone that wants to learn about Hailie. needs to watch this, its the best interview with her ever.i laughed when she said people only look at the result page.and dont watch the races.just like i think happens on this board.

anyone that wants to learn about Hailie. needs to watch this, its the best interview with her ever.i laughed when she said people only look at the result page.and dont watch the races.just like i think happens on this board.

At the end of the day results are the only thing that matter.

They could bone up on how important social media is in this day and time also.

At the end of the day results are the only thing that matter.
not true. A whole bunch more than that is important if you want to race in Nascar's upper series. Almost every day somebody around here is whining about how great this or that driver is and they aren't going anywhere because they are broke with no sponsor prospects.

I watch most of the races and with all due respect I dont need any drivers social media account to know how well they performed.
I am sure some context is occasionally needed, maybe they run a race without power steering, the flu etc.....
But the body of work speaks for itself.

It is not my intent to be critical of her social media and I hope her followers or Social Media readers find it enjoyable. But it isnt essential for knowing what you can observe with your own eyes

I watch most of the races and with all due respect I dont need any drivers social media account to know how well they performed.
I am sure some context is occasionally needed, maybe they run a race without power steering, the flu etc.....
But the body of work speaks for itself.

It is not my intent to be critical of her social media and I hope her followers or Social Media readers find it enjoyable. But it isnt essential for knowing what you can observe with your own eyes
Kenny Wallace says a similar thing I said back on page 4 something. Sponsors don't care about the car, they care about media presence. Ya ever wonder why racing celebrities are used in commercials to sell their sponsor products?

Kenny Wallace says a similar thing I said back on page 4 something. Sponsors don't care about the car, they care about media presence. Ya ever wonder why racing celebrities are used in commercials to sell their sponsor products?
I will not argue that point and as long as her sponsors are satisfied she is good to go.

It just not significant for me in my own little world in terms of my opinion about their driving performance.

9th pays better than 19th.

Duke Thorson can put a number on that.

Yep, pretty much 54 pages of that. Facts are, as long as her sponsors current and future think her media exposure works for their product she is racing. The haters irritation will continue.

Back
Top Bottom