Dirt Late Models 2022

Arrow button keeps popping up but nobody home.

Attachments

• IMG_20220422_193414581.jpg
    IMG_20220422_193414581.jpg
    3 MB · Views: 68
Lucas Oil MLRA from Wheatland is on if you have MavTv+. 2 day show, will likely head over tomorrow for night 2 if the weather cooperates

Lucas Oil MLRA from Wheatland is on if you have MavTv+. 2 day show, will likely head over tomorrow for night 2 if the weather cooperates

Thanks, I do have that and wasn't aware. Watching the WoO race from Atomic right now.

Terbo wins WoO Atomic over Sheppard, who looked a bit faster but couldn't complete the pass and played nice. Erb slid right up in front of him a couple times to block.

I'll catch the Lucas repeat. Watching XR to see how the Hunt The Front boys do. Qualified in top 5, finished 4th in heat. Top of track is treacherous. Bunch of guys scrubbing the wall. Feature has potential of getting ugly. Need to run the bottom. HTF is good at this track.

XR claims they re-jetted & ran the valves. Said to reboot TV/Roku/whatever you getting feed thru and try again if feed was blurry. I think It did help mine. Only buffered one time before the reboot. No issues since. Watching on 55" Roku TV.

Florida Dirt Nationals at All-Tech Saturday Qualifying Video
Here’s video of Joseph’s qualifying run tonight at All-Tech.
***SPOILERS AHEAD***
It looks like we’ll get another shot at starting on the front row of a heat race! Repeating his qualifying performance from last night, Joseph went third fastest in Group A and fourth fastest overall in tonight’s XR Super Series qualifying. He’ll start second in tonight’s first heat race.

Lined up for feature & XR is crashing. They are telling you how to get the alternate feed right now.

Can't find what they are saying to click. But now the feed straightened up. Man XR sucks.

Too many quick cautions. Tires sealed off. Dropping thru the field.

Larson up to eighth with half a spoiler.

Another caution. This is taking forever.

Sheppard wins the second night at Atomic over a charging Dennis Erb Jr., who was probably better, but had to come from 12th starting spot.

Erb retains the points lead for now.

Thought Devin Moran would be more of a factor this weekend here, but he wasn't either night.

Strickler with a really good run there, he seems a lot better than last year.

Here's one not many people saw coming. The Rocket house car will follow the Lucas Oil Late Model Dirt Series in pursuit of the championship. Sheppard is leading their points and third in WoO points.

Wow, I was wishing that could happen with him in the Lucas points lead. But never did I think it actually would.

I also wish Moran would run the full schedule, but that probably still won't happen.

You Flo Racing guys, don't forget Flo Racing night in America from Eldora tonight. Should be a good race..

50+ cars as pre-entries alone, everyone gearing up for The Million in a couple months, every Eldora late model race until then will be big.

Be twice as many as the WoO shows at Bristol. Not sure how many will be there for that.

Sunshine puts it in the show in his first ever late model appearance, which isn't an easy feat with tonight's field at Eldora. He drove away from Shannon Babb to win the first B-Main.

Larson passes Davenport in lapped traffic and then dominates for his first late model win of the year. Overton third. Track was rough and tumble. Courtney finished ninth, great job by him.

Larson whipped them last night. Lapped all the way to 6th place. Probably would have lapped 6th, maybe 5th too, had the caution not come out late with Strickler's flat tire.

Superman smokes 'em tonight at Brownstown. Only one caution and a track that took rubber made passing difficult, but Larson was able to move from 12th to 5th.

1. Jonathan Davenport
2. Bobby Pierce
3. Mike Marlar
4. Brandon Overton
5. Kyle Larson

Ryan Gustin was sixth, hope to see him continue to run well.

Back
Top Bottom