Duck Commander 500 @ Texas: Pre-Race Thread

upload_2014-4-6_16-51-22.png

They're hoping that everyone is so drunk to where they would forget the National Anthem had already been sung that way they can give another family member some air time with a second singing of the anthem...

That explains nascar fans thinking JJ won the 500 again. nascar fans aren't always the brightest America has to offer. I was at the Daytona NW race, and it was wet. I was seated under the tower seats, and drops of water would come down from time to time. One hit the left shoulder of the guy in front of me, and he started staring at the guy to his left as if he did it to him. Another drop, another stare down. It took 30 laps and a dozen drops for him to finally look up and figure it out. lol

That explains nascar fans thinking JJ won the 500 again. nascar fans aren't always the brightest America has to offer. I was at the Daytona NW race, and it was wet. I was seated under the tower seats, and drops of water would come down from time to time. One hit the left shoulder of the guy in front of me, and he started staring at the guy to his left as if he did it to him. Another drop, another stare down. It took 30 laps and a dozen drops for him to finally look up and figure it out. lol
Well Fox Sports putting out an article congratulating him probably didn't help.

They're hoping that everyone is so drunk to where they would forget the National Anthem had already been sung that way they can give another family member some air time with a second singing of the anthem...
Gotta give 'em credit for getting their money's worth out of their sponsorship dollars.

No, DW, Austin Dillon is Woody from Toy Story. We've established this.

LOL @ Vickers' reaction to Mikey being an idiot. :XXROFL:

Doesn't look like it hasn't been raining for the past hour so why aren't they racing for the time being? grrrr

Back
Top Bottom