Duck Commander 500 @ Texas: Pre-Race Thread

While you suckers are cracking jokes about "my lawn", I'm watching several racecars testing at Franklin County Speedway from my lawn. Joke's on y'all. :)

uploadfromtaptalk1396818974572.jpg

Bigger storms are developing to the West. Due to NASCAR wasting time, we aren't even going to get to halfway before more storms hit.

Isn't David Gilliland getting an interview one of the 7 signs of Armageddon?

I was thining that it's getting bad when he gets interviewed BUT it's still better than listening to those ******** Waltraps.

Joke's on you. I've got FOX on the big screen while watching cars on the track at my lawn. :XXROFL: Who's the sucker now fool? :XXROFL:

I'll watch the race on the internet if it comes down to it. I've got four internet connections.

now if you can just do a few flip flops on your lawn? there big timer, and tell us about the fine babe hanging wit yuh in the hood.

Can you imagine having to work and converse with that guy everyday? His guys must have "smile and nod" down to a tee.

Barry-Yes.gif
:XXROFL:

Oh come on man, tell me you wouldn't take that 55 ride in a heartbeat if he offered it to you. That Obama gif would be me all day long.

Bigger storms are developing to the West. Due to NASCAR wasting time, we aren't even going to get to halfway before more storms hit.

Heavy air and low tempatures is making it hard on drying the track. However, I doubt they get this going today. Weather.com future radar has rain flairing up in the area in about an hour and lasting through the night.

Seriously, what in the crap is taking so long!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! Radar hasn't show a single rain drop over the track since I got off 2 1/2 hours ago. I guess maybe I should be more understanding since I'm not the one out there trying to dry it.

They could've waved the checkers if they were in Joliet today. Here's the view on the trap range at 9:00am about 30 miles north of Chicagoland Speedway:
0Ptua4H.jpg

Somebody is asleep at Fox' Milwaukee station, been seeing this for past 5 min or so.

Attachments

• grid.jpg
    grid.jpg
    39.2 KB · Views: 181
Back
Top Bottom