Duck Commander 500 @ Texas: Pre-Race Thread

upload_2014-4-6_15-18-26.png

Not lookin too good actually :confused:

My brother lives in Shreveport, LA. He needs to take his weather and gtfo.

That rain is moving north north east. Looks good to the south. Hope you all bought extra drinks, beer, and snacks because it's going to be another long one folks. Just about to head to party and watch with about 5 others.

See y'all in the Race Thread....I hope.

Just got back home from fishin the lake. If the storm passes by 6 were prob gonna need atleast 2 hours to dry the track down to racing conditions

FOX said this thing's starting in an hour. That can easily be bullshat though.

Auuugh! It is SOOO NICE OUT up here... spring weather! Nicest day all year yet... and Im sittin inside watchin it rain on TV.. Bleh!

Just got back home from fishin the lake. If the storm passes by 6 were prob gonna need atleast 2 hours to dry the track down to racing conditions
Thats with the old system... the air titan 2.0 will make short work of that... and no you are not allowed to burst my bubble! Please :)

Brian Neudorff, who usually nails it, says we race late this afternoon or tonight. Last week, he nailed the forecast down to the minute while WDBJ and WSLS had it wrong.

I don't have satellite at my apartment yet so if it's pushed to FOX Sports 1 again, I'll be miffed.

Brian Neudorff, who usually nails it, says we race late this afternoon or tonight. Last week, he nailed the forecast down to the minute while WDBJ and WSLS had it wrong.

I don't have satellite at my apartment yet so if it's pushed to FOX Sports 1 again, I'll be miffed.
Yeah thatd suck... but looks good right now so *fingers crossed*

You know the channel is gonna shift with much delay.. You better find a pub.

Just got off work and the rain has just started here in NWA while it seems to have come to an end in Fort Worth. I'm ready for some racing!!

Back
Top Bottom