Duck Commander 500 @ Texas: Pre-Race Thread

I'm going to go kill some greek gods..feeling the rage. Be right back.

Even before the gay quotes I was opposed to the Duck Dynasty people because they are basically duck Hitlers. They are responsible for the murder of billions of ducks!
And a couple of turkeys. But they needed to die. This is network GOLD!

Even before the gay quotes I was opposed to the Duck Dynasty people because they are basically duck Hitlers. They are responsible for the murder of billions of ducks!
have you bought a hunting license with a state and federal duck tag on it lately? not cheap.

Calling is not killing Kevin :rolleyes:

I am just checking in. Any chance they are going to get the track dried for tonight? Anybody have a forecast handy?

Radar update: The area around TMS is clear now, but there is more rain to the west. They might be able to get the race started before more rain moves in.

radar.gif

The track is to the west of the red line between "Fort Worth" and "Denton."

Danica should race in the nude, then she would earn my respect.

Recent studies have found that women with the prettiest undies are more successful. Feeling pretty starts the day off right.

As a feminist and in Danicas interest I find myself thinking and daydreaming that Danica is wearing something smoking hawt.

I think there is a good chance we might get underway. Sit tight and wait it out is all we can do.

The Caddy is still leading the race at St Petersburg. Camaro's leading their class, all is well

The storms to the West can't seem to stay together too well, but there is a small shower that seems to be forming a line with the storms to the NW of the track. If that happens and stays together, the line may clip the track which would put an end to our Sunday night racing hopes.

Back
Top Bottom