Duck Commander 500 @ Texas: Pre-Race Thread

Breaking bad on netflix. Anyone interested in the series premier of Turn on AMC tonight?

@NASCARONFOX Track drying efforts continue at @TXMotorSpeedway. If the race gets underway tonight, you'll be able to see it on @FOXSports1.

It's the sports division of the broadcast network. They have an update at 7 ET on FOX. Otherwise they'll specify FS1.
Right, I understand that, he said FOX Sports, not FOX, as there is a difference, they are not going to preempt new primetime shows for NASCAR , remember a few weeks ago, they did the same thing , move the race to FS1 because they had new had new primetime shows .

As you said, we are going to find out soon

@tomjensen100 It's raining at the track again. If the race is called, it will be run at noon ET Monday.

Right, I understand that, he said FOX Sports, not FOX, as there is a difference, they are not going to preempt new primetime shows for NASCAR , remember a few weeks ago, they did the same thing , move the race to FS1 because they had new had new primetime shows .

As you said, we are going to find out soon
Fox calls the regular broadcast network "Fox Sports" when showing a sporting event. We went through this a few weeks ago when a woman producer for Fox was giving updates on the Bristol rain delay. But, it's a moot point now.

Fox calls the regular broadcast network "Fox Sports" when showing a sporting event. We went through this a few weeks ago when a woman producer for Fox was giving updates on the Bristol rain delay. But, it's a moot point now.
Right, and again, I said I understand that part , but you are right, its a moot point, I wont say it though :p;):)

So it's what , 5:00 pm at the track. Would they go ahead as late as 8:00 to get it started?

Heh.

Attachments

• FS1logo.jpg
    FS1logo.jpg
    339.5 KB · Views: 167
Reactions: JEB
I noticed the jet dryers were down on the inside groove. That looks promising.

Oh, and Talladega Nights is over on Comedy Central.

It's the same thing (ex: the now-defunct ABC Sports). FOX TV. They've now specified otherwise.
Yeah, I am still getting use to FOX's everything is being called FOX Sports no matter what network branding its on

So what did they have to say for themselves? They said they would update us at 7PM so what's the news?

So what did they have to say for themselves? They said they would update us at 7PM so what's the news?

They told us to pay attention to fs1 I guess??

Back
Top Bottom