Fontana Auto Club 400 Thread

Lol...yea...so piss off the entire garage so you don't finish another race. Smart racing!
This coming from the guy who went on about how much Logano sucks last week... :rolleyes: Are you a Tony fan? LOL Logano was fast the past 4 weeks..and will be again...they cant take him out if they cant catch him!

It's cool your drivers making waves and what not but why be as tasteless as he is?
Logano went on to say on later interviews that he hoped Denny is ok....that first interview he was not aware of his injury. Logano meant he got what he deserved with the wreck....not the injury.

hi-res-6642940_crop_exact_zps0d6a113a.jpg

Remember this Tony? Yeah, double standard.....
LMMFAO,bet NASCAR will.

I've never liked Logano before now to be honest. Looks like that bump from Hamlin transformed him from a little puss to a Honey Badger.

Logano and Hamlin-just racing. Stewart and Logano-Logano needed to be hit by someone after the race.He was blocking every driver that got close during the race. Kyle Busch-the strongest car won. Good job. Great race.

This coming from the guy who went on about how much Logano sucks last week... :rolleyes: Are you a Tony fan? LOL Logano was fast the past 4 weeks..and will be again...they cant take him out if they cant catch him!

And Logano still sucks. Wow. He had a good race for once. Worry about winning a race before you try to say your driver doesn't suck. Lol Tony fan? No sparky, my driver won today. ;)

Logano fans will have a good two weeks but I'll be real surprised if he finishes on the lead lap at Martinsville. lol
Joey has been running great all season, he has been running in the top-10 all season, but has suffered bad luck in every race. Nevermind....you'll see

Well I have a new twisty fo all They say it was about the racing but did you ever think that NASCAR said to have at it again? Let think about it stands are empty spencer ship falling what better way to get ratings than a few fights? Just seems to me there is more drama this year already than the last 5 year just my 2 cents

Honey Badgers wouldn't just throw water bottles and go up to guys while they are still strapped in the car. :)

Watch the video, because Tony attacked the kid and got pushed back by the stick. The 22 crew saved his ass. Joey threw the bottle because he couldn't reach him with a punch. Joey needs to develop a good jab and kick Tonys ass.

Full Stewart quotes.

TONY STEWART, NO. 14 RUSH TRUCK CENTERS/MOBIL 1 CHEVROLET – FINISHED 22nd
WHAT DID YOU TAKE ISSUE WITH AT THE END OF THE RACE?
“Well, Joey (Logano) spun the tires on the restart. Everybody had trouble with that so, but it’s not my fault that he spun the tires. For a guy that has been complaining about how everybody else is driving here and then (for) him to do that it’s a double standard. He makes the choice. He makes the decision to run us down there and when you run a driver down there then you take responsibility for what happens after that. He is a tough guy on pit road as soon as one of his crew guys gets in the middle of it. Until then he’s a scared little kid. Then he wants to sit there and throw a water bottle at me. He is going to learn a lesson. He can run his mouth on Twitter and stuff all he wants tonight. I’ve got plenty of people that are going to watch for that. It’s time he learns a lesson. He’s run his mouth long enough. He has sat there and done this double standard and he’s nothing but a little rich kid that has never had to work in his life. He’s going to learn with us working guys that had to work our way up how it works.”

BEFORE THAT, YOU CAME STORMING UP THROUGH THE FIELD. TELL US ABOUT THAT
“We came in that one stop and got two tires that got us an awesome restart on the outside that got us to third. I was proud of the restart and really proud of the team. They did an awesome job and had awesome pit stops and made great changes all day. I don’t know what happened at the end. I think we had a tire going down. If not, we had something else that actually happened. But it started right before the caution and was really bad afterwards. It’s still no excuse for Joey to do what he did. I’m just tired of watching these kids whine and then they sit there and act tough when their crew guys get in the middle of it. If NASCAR wants us to let the guys have at it, it shouldn’t be any different than hockey. Let the guys have at it and then when one guy goes to the ground, then it’s over.

INAUDIBLE QUESTION REGARDING JOEY LOGANO AND BLOCKING
“He still takes the responsibility on himself. He has that right. He has the choice to do that. He’s in control of his car. But if he ever turns down across in front of me again, I don’t care what lap it is, he won’t make it through the other end of it. If I didn’t hit the chip, he wouldn’t have made it through Turn 1 to begin with. I’m tired of these guys doing that stuff; especially out of a kid that’s been griping about everybody else, and then he does that the next week. I mean he’s sent Denny (Hamlin) to the hospital and screwed our day up. He’s talked the talk, but he hasn’t walked the walk yet. He’s always got his crew guys walking the walk for him.”

HE SAYS HE WANTS TO CALL YOU THIS WEEK. WILL YOU ACCEPT HIS CALL?
“Hell no. If he wants to talk about it, we’ll talk about it. After he threw the water bottle at me like a little girl, we’ll go at it now.”

I hope Denny Hamlin is OK. Tony Stewart was WAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY out of line. We all nkow he's never blocked anyone. Every time I start to like him he does something really stupid. If logano was blocking when he was a lap down that woul be different. Get over yourself smoke!

Watch the video, because Tony attacked the kid and got pushed back by the stick. The 22 crew saved his ass. Joey threw the bottle because he couldn't reach him with a punch. Joey needs to develop a good jab and kick Tonys ass.
Joeys stickin up for himself...tony would probably kick his ass...well for sure but at least he got out of the car. And fought back, he didn't get a chance by the time tony pushed him both crew were involved. Joeys on his way to the top!

Full Stewart quotes.

TONY STEWART, NO. 14 RUSH TRUCK CENTERS/MOBIL 1 CHEVROLET – FINISHED 22nd
WHAT DID YOU TAKE ISSUE WITH AT THE END OF THE RACE?
“Well, Joey (Logano) spun the tires on the restart. Everybody had trouble with that so, but it’s not my fault that he spun the tires. For a guy that has been complaining about how everybody else is driving here and then (for) him to do that it’s a double standard. He makes the choice. He makes the decision to run us down there and when you run a driver down there then you take responsibility for what happens after that. He is a tough guy on pit road as soon as one of his crew guys gets in the middle of it. Until then he’s a scared little kid. Then he wants to sit there and throw a water bottle at me. He is going to learn a lesson. He can run his mouth on Twitter and stuff all he wants tonight. I’ve got plenty of people that are going to watch for that. It’s time he learns a lesson. He’s run his mouth long enough. He has sat there and done this double standard and he’s nothing but a little rich kid that has never had to work in his life. He’s going to learn with us working guys that had to work our way up how it works.”

BEFORE THAT, YOU CAME STORMING UP THROUGH THE FIELD. TELL US ABOUT THAT
“We came in that one stop and got two tires that got us an awesome restart on the outside that got us to third. I was proud of the restart and really proud of the team. They did an awesome job and had awesome pit stops and made great changes all day. I don’t know what happened at the end. I think we had a tire going down. If not, we had something else that actually happened. But it started right before the caution and was really bad afterwards. It’s still no excuse for Joey to do what he did. I’m just tired of watching these kids whine and then they sit there and act tough when their crew guys get in the middle of it. If NASCAR wants us to let the guys have at it, it shouldn’t be any different than hockey. Let the guys have at it and then when one guy goes to the ground, then it’s over.

INAUDIBLE QUESTION REGARDING JOEY LOGANO AND BLOCKING
“He still takes the responsibility on himself. He has that right. He has the choice to do that. He’s in control of his car. But if he ever turns down across in front of me again, I don’t care what lap it is, he won’t make it through the other end of it. If I didn’t hit the chip, he wouldn’t have made it through Turn 1 to begin with. I’m tired of these guys doing that stuff; especially out of a kid that’s been griping about everybody else, and then he does that the next week. I mean he’s sent Denny (Hamlin) to the hospital and screwed our day up. He’s talked the talk, but he hasn’t walked the walk yet. He’s always got his crew guys walking the walk for him.”

HE SAYS HE WANTS TO CALL YOU THIS WEEK. WILL YOU ACCEPT HIS CALL?
“Hell no. If he wants to talk about it, we’ll talk about it. After he threw the water bottle at me like a little girl, we’ll go at it now.”

Tony is an ass. I'm so sick of his hypocritical BS crying.

I hope Denny Hamlin is OK. Tony Stewart was WAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY out of line. We all nkow he's never blocked anyone. Every time I start to like him he does something really stupid. If logano was blocking when he was a lap down that woul be different. Get over yourself smoke!

x2

Hell, he sure is a tiger this year. Tony attacked, and Joey went right after him. I bet Joey gets even more pissed when he hears fat boys comments.

Joey didn't even throw a punch until there were 10 guys between them. I wouldn't call grabbing Tony's firesuit "going right after him."

Back
Top Bottom