Fontana Auto Club 400 Thread

Eh, Tony is just talking big game. He said he'd dump Kenseth every chance he got after Bristol and nothing materialized.

Joey didn't even throw a punch until there were 10 guys between them. I wouldn't call grabbing Tony's firesuit "going right after him."

You sound like Tony's PR rep. Tony attacked without warning, and Joey pushed right back. He didn't wait for anyone and was pushing Tony on his ass when the crewman pulled him out of there. The 22 crew then bowled the 14 crew right out of the scene.

You sound like Tony's PR rep. Tony attacked without warning, and Joey pushed right back. He didn't wait for anyone and was pushing Tony on his ass when the crewman pulled him out of there. The 22 crew then bowled the 14 crew right out of the scene.

Thank you for proving my point. All he did was push. Big deal. That's not going to make anyone think twice about going after him in the future. He throws punches, he's taken more serious around the garage. He had a chance to make a big statement, and he blew it.

And you might wanna go to youtube and watch again, because Joey wasn't pushing Tony anywhere, the crew was. Lol Of course, I doubt many would be able to budge Tony.

Difference between Joey and Tony is that Tony felt bad about triggering the Talladega wreck. Joey whines and snivels all the time about drivers blocking and racing hard like that, then he does the same thing. I'm glad Logano doesn't care - but Tony's not as big an ass as everyone's making it out to be.

There is absolutely no excuse for no SAFER barriers on the infield walls....makes me angry. I do hope Denny is OK.
That was the best racing I have seen yet all season. Outside of Daytona, this season has proved to be damn good so far.

Also I truely believe Tony Stewart is paid under the table by NASCAR to stir up the sh!t pot, ala WWE style....its all a ploy to generate more fan interest. Tony is ultimately a business man, and more people watching means more money in SHR's pocket.

Difference between Joey and Tony is that Tony felt bad about triggering the Talladega wreck. Joey whines and snivels all the time about drivers blocking and racing hard like that, then he does the same thing. I'm glad Logano doesn't care - but Tony's not as big an ass as everyone's making it out to be.

huh? Tony was crying and sniveling about blocking at Sonoma. He was crying and sniveling about guys going 3 wide on restarts at Pocono. He was crying and sniveling about a thrown water bottle, but he throws helmets.

There is absolutely no excuse for no SAFER barriers on the infield walls....makes me angry. I do hope Denny is OK.
That was the best racing I have seen yet all season. Outside of Daytona, this season has proved to be damn good so far.

Also I truely believe Tony Stewart is paid under the table by NASCAR to stir up the sh!t pot, ala WWE style....its all a ploy to generate more fan interest. Tony is ultimately a business man, and more people watching means more money in SHR's pocket.
Yeah tony's broke and needs a couple a thousand to tide hime over. Makes sense to me.

huh? Tony was crying and sniveling about blocking at Sonoma. He was crying and sniveling about guys going 3 wide on restarts at Pocono. He was crying and sniveling about a thrown water bottle, but he throws helmets.

You need better reading comprehension. This sport is scripted and Tony gets paid to do this stuff.

You just wait until Kez whines cause I will be laying in wait. ;)

You need better reading comprehension. This sport is scripted and Tony gets paid to do this stuff.

You just wait until Kez whines cause I will be laying in wait. ;)

lol Logano showed more balls today than Kez ever did.

Seriously, I watched the 'fight' frame by frams, and Tony pulls Joeys hair. I'm serious. He gets and open hand on his hair and then balls it up and pulls. lol Talk about girlie. No wonder Joey tossed the water bottle.

Man, there was a lot of theft going on at the California Speedway today. Kyle wins the race, and then Joey crashes Denny and steals all of Kyle's ink... and then Tony bitch slaps Joey and steels all of his ink. lol Only in Hollywood could you write this good of a script. But on a more serious note, I hope Denny is ok.

And I have $4 billion dollars. Just because I say it, doesn't make it true. I have stats that back up my statement...u have...well...nothing. lol
Doesn't change anything.. LOL You cant bring me down and as long as Im here ill be telling you all the time how great Logano is!! :partytime Get over urself..

Joey didn't even throw a punch until there were 10 guys between them. I wouldn't call grabbing Tony's firesuit "going right after him."
Try watching the video again as soon as Tony touched Joey he pushed back then the crews were in it...Joey stood up to him no doubt.. and at least Joey got out of the car... LOL its almost like you`re trying to make up reality as you go.... GO JOEY!!

Try watching the video again as soon as Tony touched Joey he pushed back then the crews were in it...Joey stood up to him no doubt.. and at least Joey got out of the car... LOL its almost like you`re trying to make up reality as you go.... GO JOEY!!

Wait, a guy that is talking about Joey Logano, a driver with 2 wins, being a great driver is telling me I'M trying to make up reality???? Lmao. That's rich.

I watched the video plenty of times. Joey had plenty of time to throw a punch if he wanted to. Quit trying to make up excuses. Joey b*tched out again, get over it.

News flash: The only reason Joey went after Denny was because he was still strapped in his car. Quit acting like Denny was hiding inside his car. We both know thats not true.

Glad Logano stuck up for himself with regards to Hamlin. Can you imagine the grief he would have got if he let Hamlin go on for the win without trying to initiate any sort of contact, he'd sill be considered a wimp in NASCAR and in the fans eyes.
Once again, good for him. Hope Denny is ok though, never want to see a driver get hurt.

As for Tony, he's got nothing to bitch about.

The battle of also-rans seems to be overshadowing actual racing news, that being Kurt Busch's great run at the end, and Most Popular Driver Ever is at the top of the points list.

Kurt has been driving like he's on a mission, and the 78 team is reaping the benefits.

Gotta love seeing Jr. improve every week. Unless of course you're one of the other driver/teams trying to figure it out.

I just don't see how Lagano could block Stewhead all the way back to 22. Smoke must have blew a gasket in his helmet. Wonder if Nascar has called him to the hauler or is he one of the "Untouchables". He should have been happy that Danica got a top 30.

Glad Logano stuck up for himself with regards to Hamlin. Can you imagine the grief he would have got if he let Hamlin go on for the win without trying to initiate any sort of contact, he'd sill be considered a wimp in NASCAR and in the fans eyes.
Once again, good for him. Hope Denny is ok though, never want to see a driver get hurt.

As for Tony, he's got nothing to bitch about.

THIS! All of this!

Smoke needs to STFU. He's no Eddie Haskell like Cuzzin Carl, but Tony's the last driver who should EVER complain about blocking on a restart!

The battle of also-rans seems to be overshadowing actual racing news, that being Kurt Busch's great run at the end, and Most Popular Driver Ever is at the top of the points list.

Kurt has been driving like he's on a mission, and the 78 team is reaping the benefits.

Gotta love seeing Jr. improve every week. Unless of course you're one of the other driver/teams trying to figure it out.
Last year , the hate on this forum for those two guys was deafening . This year you can hear a pin drop.

I just don't see how Lagano could block Stewhead all the way back to 22. Smoke must have blew a gasket in his helmet. Wonder if Nascar has called him to the hauler or is he one of the "Untouchables". He should have been happy that Danica got a top 30.

I believe Smoke had a tire going down or something I read.

Joey Logano isn't running his mouth on Twitter tonight....:(
Maybe Denny or Tonys pit crew took his phone away from him and locked him in the lounge of their hauler. Don't worry they will probably stop and let him out in the middle of Texas sometime tomorrow.:D

Saw this on SPEED a few minutes ago... Kahne is saying on Twitter he's taking Stewart's side. :rolleyes: <_<
He must be a Stewart fan seeings how those are the only people who will take his side on this issue. EVERYONE blocks for the lead when there are so few laps to go. Stewarts arguments make zero sense here! Maybe he's upset that neither he or Danica has been the talk of the sport lately, so he wanted to throw himself in there somehow.

He must be a Stewart fan seeings how those are the only people who will take his side on this issue. EVERYONE blocks for the lead when there are so few laps to go. Stewarts arguments make zero sense here! Maybe he's upset that neither he or Danica has been the talk of the sport lately, so he wanted to throw himself in there somehow.
BINGO! As my mom said after the race, something like that is the only way Stewart was gonna get to be on TV after the race.

Kudos to the Gen-6 car. Today there was passing EVERYWHERE. Drivers could run ANYWHERE through the corners, multiple grooves. Phoenix was good, Bristol was awesome. Can't wait to see this car at Martinsville!
NASCAR will NEVER fix plate racing but I believe competitive, non-plate stock car racing has been revived.

Maybe Denny or Tonys pit crew took his phone away from him and locked him in one of the hauler lounges. Don't worry they will probably stop and let him out in the middle of Texas sometime tomorrow.:D
If I see somebody walking on the side of I-20 tomorrow in a firesuit I'll be sure to let you know.:D

Back
Top Bottom