GA$ Prices again...

Bastiges

I see this as price gouging. The oil is still flowing out of the ground, the ships are still sailing through the strait. Nothing has changed except a blowhard has said they MIGHT block the strait.

MIGHT, I repeat.

Absolutely no reason to run up the price of oil except to line the pockets of speculators...

Bastiges

I see this as price gouging. The oil is still flowing out of the ground, the ships are still sailing through the strait. Nothing has changed except a blowhard has said they MIGHT block the strait.

MIGHT, I repeat.

Absolutely no reason to run up the price of oil except to line the pockets of speculators...

x2, same thing happens when there "might" be a hurricane

Bastiges

MIGHT, I repeat.

It's the same thing when the dow plummets.

Bastiges

MIGHT, I repeat.

and if the unlikely event does happen they'll run it up again.

[quote="Mopardh9, post: Gas prices are up 83% under Obama.][/quote]
Don't do bring facts into this....This isn't the poduim:D

$3.67-$3.74
Looking at the start of this thread, it's just awful how prices have climbed and climbed since 2009 :eek:
"What the candidates don't say is that U.S. presidents have limited, if any, power to affect prices of a global commodity like oil because such costs depend largely on supply and demand. As the economy improves, demand could rise, putting extra pressure on prices."
http://news.yahoo.com/gingrich-says-policies-could-lower-gas-prices-011256454.html

Do a little searching and you'll find 3 refineries closed for good in NJ, others are scheduled to be shut down permanatly. We are now EXPORTING gas, diesel and fuel oil because oil companies can get a higher price then hey can here. We are using less gas now due to the efficency of new(er) cars and yes the cost of gas. Does anyone really think the Keystone pipeline will lower our gas prices? Will Canada sell the oil to us at a price lower than the Chinese will pay?
We are getting lied too and screwed.

Looking at the start of this thread, it's just awful how prices have climbed and climbed since 2009 :eek:

<Bill Cosby voice> Riiightttt

let's see, what happened in 2009? Bueller? Bueller? You just ignore whenever the facts go against you. Don'tcha?

<Bill Cosby voice> Riiightttt

let's see, what happened in 2009? Bueller? Bueller? You just ignore whenever the facts go against you. Don'tcha?
That is when the thread was started...End of story..You look for battle anywhere you go don't you? I don't want this moved to the podium, so If you want to debate with someone start a thread in the podium. You might get a taker or two.

Jumped a nickle for the most today. This morning I decided to use the last $25 I had on a BP gift card at $3.59.9. When I got off work @ 6 and went by that station, it was #3.65.9. I saved $.70 today. The higher the price goes, the nominal the difference is between stations.

Back
Top Bottom