GA$ Prices again...

Yeah I know TRL. local station went to $ 3,92 today. Looks like I'm not going to need a excuse to drive to Hooooston this June.

4 freakin 27/9 a freakin' gallon, sumbeech!!! This isn't So Cal! Same station Saturday morning, $3.93

This was a Getty station and always had one of the lowest prices around. They changed to BP just before the Gulf well blew. Now they're the highest around. I said my goodbyes to Joe and Jacob, the two owners. I'm not paying their price when I can see the HESS sign, $3.87. 4¢ a gallon is one thing, 40¢ is another.

I must have missed something over the weekend? Gas here went from $3.69 Friday to $4.09 TODAY??? 40 cent in one weekend?

The station that was at $4.27 last Monday is $3.95 today. Prices locally are $3.92-3.98.
Stop & Shop is a supermarket chain here, they just put in a gas station. My wife gives her card to our daughter, she just got a 30¢ discount by swiping the card at the pump!

Of course we are probaly paying too much for groceries but it's the thought that counts...o_O

The local BP station is no longer BP. All the signage is gone or covered.

Andy, I was in Baltimore last Thursday night and saw gas cheaper there than NOVA...I was shocked....

the 7-11 by the house usually goes up slower that the BP station a few miles away. Unfortunately, it goes down slower too. 7-11 finally went down to $3.83 this morning, while the BP is down to $3.79 a couple days ago

3.73 last night

There is a gas station north of Murray. Its a BP now and it always high, but I think they are playing the location card. 1st chance/last chance. And its the last chance for 25 miles or so.

111-1.jpg

Back
Top Bottom