GA$ Prices again...

Diesel fuel has been around $4.00 a gallon all the way from Arizona to Louisiana. It usually is about 15 to 25 cents a gallon cheaper in the midwest and down south. But not this trip.

Filled the wife's car today at Sam's where the price was $3.60.9. Just around the corner was a station that priced a gallon of regular at $3.76.9. Just don't understand how stations like that can stay in business.

I just bought a new truck, just as gas prices are going up. The only saving grace is that it is a Sierra Hybrid, so it gets a little better gas mileage than a normal truck. I will be riding the motorcycle as much as possible this summer.

demand just went up for jet fuel :D

In our area, gasoline is anywhere from $3.58 to $3.42 and diesel is a steady $3.95 give or take a penny.

$3 freakin' 79 yesterday afternoon. 50 bucks for 3/4 tank? Wait till you get a real car witha big tank.

btw, why aren't you byitchin' and moaning over this?

$3 freakin' 79 yesterday afternoon. 50 bucks for 3/4 tank? Wait till you get a real car witha big tank.

btw, why aren't you byitchin' and moaning over this?
Remember he said he's staying positive in 2012.

But we all know that only lasted about 17 hours.

One BP station I pass on my way home went up 10 cents overnight. The 7-11 by the house stayed at $3.59. Probably be 10 cents higher in the morning though

When I got gas the other day, gas was $3.39/gallon. I just paid $3.79/gallon.

Taxes and regulation, and not even Iran, causes spikes like that. The oil companies are raping the consumers so the country will slip back in to recession and they can get Romney in office. And I bet they produce the largest profits in the history of the world when their quarterly earnings come out.

The 7-11 by me went down 1 cent. Of course, that was after a 20 cent increase over a couple weeks.

The 7-11 by me went down 1 cent. Of course, that was after a 20 cent increase over a couple weeks.

OK, check that. Yes, it did go down 1 cent. But since I left for work this morning, it went up 13 cents to $3.71.

Back
Top Bottom