Hendrick Motorsport News

He could have also torn Larson a new a**hole at Watkins Glen last year on live television but he didn't. Eventually everyone confused by this whole deal will realize this is just how Chase handles this stuff. Idk why it drives so many people crazy.
Is this not fun, and entertaining though?

Larson and Elliott having issues, even if they don't, is an engaging topic. It gets us talking and arguing.

And guess what? Wednesday is almost over and we are two days away from race weekend. It's given us something to rant about for a few extra days.

Sucks it at the driver's expense, but man, until one of the drivers nips it in the bud like Chase did here, its the most engaging topic there is.

MPD being in controversy is something still new to the sport - we haven't seen that in decades. It's fun.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Is this not fun, and entertaining though?

Larson and Elliott having issues, even if they don't, is an engaging topic. It gets us talking and arguing.

And guess what? Wednesday is almost over and we are two days away from race weekend. It's given us something to rant about for a few extra days.

Sucks it at the driver's expense, but man, until one of the drivers nips it in the bud like Chase did here, its the most engaging topic there is.

MPD being in controversy is something still new to the sport - we haven't seen that in decades. It's fun.

You can bet the gerbils will have plenty to say about it. A half a dozen of them at least.

You can bet the gerbils will have plenty to say about it. A half a dozen of them at least.
This will be old news by this weekend. They’ll have the playoff grid taking up 30% of the screen all race long and be in full screech mode about it.

1695646449416.png

I really love this picture. Thank you Mr. H.....

More gerbil nonsense saying the 24 team was in a slump on national TV, while they had 5 wins, now 6, were leading the points after penalties that would kill most teams. But hell lets spend 5, 10 minutes of air time talking about Martin Truex. :dunce:

300 wins and only 23 RF pages, or a rate of less than 3 post made per win.

Mr Felon H has to be one the most unappreciated persons to have ever lived. There is one other owner that got less respect but I can't remember his name...

I'm wondering more what it means for Rajah's future...JRM ride at some point?

As much as I like Boris he is 61 years old how much does he have left?

I'm wondering more what it means for Rajah's future...JRM ride at some point?

As much as I like Boris he is 61 years old how much does he have left?
Boris is a Hendrick business partner and has been a driver coach for HMS. I'm sure this is mostly a quid pro quo for a good pal. I doubt expectations are super high, although I don't think a top ten is out of the question.

I love Boris Said. A few years ago, my son and I were in Sonoma eating breakfast in the hotel. Boris and his family ask if they could join us.....Probably don't need to say much more....but yeah, he was totally engaged talking racing....and just the nicest person.
What's the context to this? Did he know you?

Just came over and invited himself? Awesome guy, seems like a hesitant thing to do though

The greatest teams and the greatest athletes do their best work when it REALLY matters.

What's the context to this? Did he know you?

Just came over and invited himself? Awesome guy, seems like a hesitant thing to do though

None. Just a great guy.

Back
Top Bottom