Hendrick Motorsport News

The dirt thing is how he got Larson to sign. Maybe he keeps allowing it to keep Larson.

If I were an owner, I wouldn’t allow it. There’s too much money in Cup to allow these kind of risks. Cup racing is risky enough. A guy getting injured at a dirt track impacts more than the driver, there are hundreds of employees that rely on him.
Can’t agree here. The dirt thing drives tons of interest in Larson which translates into merch sales and eyeballs. IMO Bell not being able to run dirt races has hurt his popularity

The dirt thing is how he got Larson to sign. Maybe he keeps allowing it to keep Larson.

If I were an owner, I wouldn’t allow it. There’s too much money in Cup to allow these kind of risks. Cup racing is risky enough. A guy getting injured at a dirt track impacts more than the driver, there are hundreds of employees that rely on him.

The dirt thing isn't how Hendrick got Larson. Being willing to take him on after his using of a racial slur on national television (which SHR would not do) is how Hendrick got Larson.

The dirt thing isn't how Hendrick got Larson. Being willing to take him on after his using of a racial slur on national television (which SHR would not do) is how Hendrick got Larson.

Maybe I am misremembering but wasn’t Larson content to stick to dirt full time if he didn’t get the Cup deal he wanted?

No, he wanted to make money. He would have been an idiot not too.
This. Remember, he and the Mrs. had to sell they unfinished Lake Norman mansion when acted like a jackass.

I think the 24 team has a very good chance of winning the championship this year. They have performed pretty good all year. Earlier in the year I had some pretty high hopes for the 48 team but after the penalties stripped them of points that took them out of the lead and then Bownans sprint car accident they just never really got back in the game.

They why cheat? They were dominant. I would imagine that if a slit in a wrap matters, then building your aero around louvers and greenhouses likely threw them off. Mr. Inspirational Speaker has only himself and his lackeys to blame.....and a snowboard and a dirt car didn't help.

They why cheat? They were dominant. I would imagine that if a slit in a wrap matters, then building your aero around louvers and greenhouses likely threw them off. Mr. Inspirational Speaker has only himself and his lackeys to blame.....and a snowboard and a dirt car didn't help.

They cheat for the same reason that every other team (including the Toyotas) cheat.

Receipt please.
I know you don't want to acknowledge it, but EVERYBODY cheats, and if you don't, you'll run 30th every week, and those guys are cheating too, they just aren't as good at it. The sooner you just accept that simple fact and stop getting your Jockey's all knotted up over it, the happier you will be. It's like getting wound up about holding penalties. It happens on ever single play, but some are better at getting away with it, and the refs can't see it ALL.

I know you don't want to acknowledge it, but EVERYBODY cheats, and if you don't, you'll run 30th every week, and those guys are cheating too, they just aren't as good at it. The sooner you just accept that simple fact and stop getting your Jockey's all knotted up over it, the happier you will be. It's like getting wound up about holding penalties. It happens on ever single play, but some are better at getting away with it, and the refs can't see it ALL.
....and this is why Jeffy and Chadly looked like such jackasses after the louvers. If everybody is doing it....and it is an accepted aspect of this sport....STFU. To deflect if asked a question is one thing, but for Jeffy to go on the offensive is an insult to you in the context of your declaration that everybody does it. I want more for you. This is the arrogance of Hendrick Motorsports, and this is why I want to kick their asses every damn lap. BTW....I would never wear Jockeys as they are on a Chevy. I am not joking.

You are missing how Nascar works. Hendrick by protesting and winning partially a reduction in the charges from the vents, immediately there was a rule change by Nascar and the next penalty shortly afterwards for glass hold down bolts was Nascar making an example out of the teams. You don't win with Nascar.

You would have to have just fallen off the turnip truck to not know how this works. They can't call speeding penalties that could possibly change the outcome of the race because they bet on the races now, so Nascar uses the car to get their points across.

....and this is why Jeffy and Chadly looked like such jackasses after the louvers. If everybody is doing it....and it is an accepted aspect of this sport....STFU. To deflect if asked a question is one thing, but for Jeffy to go on the offensive is an insult to you in the context of your declaration that everybody does it. I want more for you. This is the arrogance of Hendrick Motorsports, and this is why I want to kick their asses every damn lap. BTW....I would never wear Jockeys as they are on a Chevy. I am not joking.

You must be new to the sport of auto racing. See, here we like to do something that's we colocaly call, innovation.

See, every sanctioning body has their rules that are supposed to make everything fair. Some sanctioning bodies even go out of their way to create spec series!

However, rulebooks doesn't cover everything. Sometimes the rules are a little bit ambiguous, you know, a little gray. This is where our crew chief and garage team really earn their keep, they use those gray areas to innovate. Giving our team and driver that slight edge to possibly win the race. It doesn't always guarantee a win, but it does hedge our bets.

This is something that's been in motorsports since the days of Model-Ts, it's a cat and mouse game we play with the sanctioning body.

Everyone innovates in auto racing garages across the world, some of us are better at hiding it than others. Of course once and awhile we get too brazen for our own good.

When Hendrick cheats, it's an everyone thing. Got it. So noted.

Everyone innovates in auto racing garages across the world, some of us are better at hiding it than others. Of course once and awhile we get too brazen for our own good.

When Hendrick cheats, it's an everyone thing. Got it. So noted.

Read the last part of my post until you fully understand it. Hel, back in the 90s when my brother was racing dirt oval go-karts, my dad did the same thing. At the beginning of every karting season, my dad would go over the rulebook for that season and see where he could innovate my brother's kart to put him up front.

A lot of rules were amended or written in my area because of my dad. 😆

Read the last part of my post until you fully understand it. Hel, back in the 90s when my brother was racing dirt oval go-karts, my dad did the same thing. At the beginning of every karting season, my dad would go over the rulebook for that season and see where he could innovate my brother's kart to put him up front.

A lot of rules were amended or written in my area because of my dad. 😆
He won't read it or admit it...he's just a Toyota fanboy with either no knowledge of how motorsports works or he just chooses to wear blinders and earplugs when it comes to his teams.

Revman knows damn well that Toyotas cheat like everyone else, he just likes to pretend that his $hit don't stink.
Rev understands the sport as much as anyone else here, and recognizes how biased he is. He's an emotional fan, just roll with it lol

I prefer fanaticism to casual/disinterest. Fans are what makes the sport tick.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Rev understands the sport as much as anyone else here, and recognizes how biased he is. He's an emotional fan, just roll with it lol

I prefer fanaticism to casual/disinterest. Fans are what makes the sport tick.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
Revman is always trying to stir up $hit bud.

My advice to NASCAR is you don't like being called out for doing dumbass things, then stop doing dumbass things things instead of getting all bent out of shape because somebody points it out.

You know that was a few months ago. And SHR has really struggled since. Hmmm

Back
Top Bottom