Hendrick Motorsport News

....and this is what triggered the neutering of the melons. No way in hell Ross runs the 5 or the 24 like that in Phoenix. Marks still had hair on his lips from kissing The Felon's ass.

The Felon had to come down on Big Bad Ross. He's probably seething that the Big Bad Ross won more races this year than half of his drivers.

Do you really believe that Ross races the 5 or the 24 like he did Blaney? You don't really believe that do you?
you will make up anything...Narrative..your favorite word. Go find some brake pads..the ones made in the USA by union labor are the best. There were two potential wins that were taken away by Ross, add another by Hambone. But Larson wrecks a lot. :cuckoo:

I find it funny/weird that Larson is running a toyota in hangtown race. Is it because of the Hendrick sponsor having Toyota dealerships? Would he need Chevy approval?

I find it funny/weird that Larson is running a toyota in hangtown race. Is it because of the Hendrick sponsor having Toyota dealerships? Would he need Chevy approval?
Not sure about approval, but you won't see any Toyota logos I don't think....

you will make up anything...Narrative..your favorite word. Go find some brake pads..the ones made in the USA by union labor are the best. There were two potential wins that were taken away by Ross, add another by Hambone. But Larson wrecks a lot. :cuckoo:

We all saw it. Ross went away after Marks bowed. Perfect opportunity to gain favor.....and he almost did. Your cute little video has nothing to do with how Ross raced The Chain Gang....but you sure try hard.

Attachments

• ezgif-5-8d4a78cab5.jpg
    ezgif-5-8d4a78cab5.jpg
    82 KB · Views: 55
We all saw it. Ross went away after Marks bowed. Perfect opportunity to gain favor.....and he almost did. Your cute little video has nothing to do with how Ross raced The Chain Gang....but you sure try hard.
Ross has the same number of wins that he had last year.. yawn.

So I know he was running them does he only run chevy now?
Some of the midget engines are pretty interesting. Thomas Meseraull, T-Mez is using an engine his builder started with a Nascar Ford head from Yates, and milled the block from billet aluminum from scratch.

The "felon" chewed out Ross so bad, Suarez disappered right with him! You have to admire THAT kind of pull.....;)
Suarez has to be on the hot seat entering 2024, I think they can get more from that ride than The Amigo has shown.

The "felon" chewed out Ross so bad, Suarez disappered right with him! You have to admire THAT kind of pull.....;)
Sorry...are we talking performance (Trackhouse is third in line), or driving like an ass?.....Maybe both? Regardless, Ross doesn't drive the 5 or the 24 the way he drove the 12. Period.

Suarez has to be on the hot seat entering 2024, I think they can get more from that ride than The Amigo has shown.
He finished 7th among the Chevys. Given that The Chain Gang gets the best stuff (4 cars, but minus 2 due to extracurricular stupidity), Poor Richard with the sloppy seconds (subtract 1 car because Austin Dillon is horrible)....and that Trackhouse is third in line, Daniel should have finished at least 5th...so yup, he better pick it up because Cutie Pie might just back into another one or two, and Chasey might just put the snowboard away long enough to actually put together a season. It will only make Daniel look worse.

He finished 7th among the Chevys. Given that The Chain Gang gets the best stuff (4 cars, but minus 2 due to extracurricular stupidity), Poor Richard with the sloppy seconds (subtract 1 car because Austin Dillon is horrible)....and that Trackhouse is third in line, Daniel should have finished at least 5th...so yup, he better pick it up because Cutie Pie might just back into another one or two, and Chasey might just put the snowboard away long enough to actually put together a season. It will only make Daniel look worse.
I wish I could decipher what this is.

The Amelia is Hagerty's annual car collector event at The Ritz-Carlton, Amelia Island for automotive enthusiasts. The 2024 event will be held from Feb. 29 to March 3, and you can learn more about the event here.

As Honoree, there will be a special display of vehicles from Hendrick’s collection, which will include the Garage 56 Chevrolet Camaro ZL1 prepared for the 2023 24 Hours of Le Mans as well as cars looking back at the 40 years of Hendrick Motorsports.

The Amelia is Hagerty's annual car collector event at The Ritz-Carlton, Amelia Island for automotive enthusiasts. The 2024 event will be held from Feb. 29 to March 3, and you can learn more about the event here.

As Honoree, there will be a special display of vehicles from Hendrick’s collection, which will include the Garage 56 Chevrolet Camaro ZL1 prepared for the 2023 24 Hours of Le Mans as well as cars looking back at the 40 years of Hendrick Motorsports.

Felon. Jeffy. Chadley. Chain Gang. Chasey.

he better pick it up because Cutie Pie might just back into another one or two

I appreciate the commitment to your shtick.

But there's no "getting the best stuff" or sloppy seconds or whatever. This whole pecking order narrative is just complete nonsense. You get what you pay for, regardless of your manufacturer or your affiliations. The teams with the most money/resources will have the best people/equipment, and relationships are a two way street. Welcome to the world of auto racing.

Your forgot "Kylie" and "Cutie Pie Bowman"

What's Rev's nickname for Byron?
Could call him the same name I called Liberty University's basketball team yesterday The Fighting Falwells

But there's no "getting the best stuff" or sloppy seconds or whatever. This whole pecking order narrative is just complete nonsense. You get what you pay for, regardless of your manufacturer or your affiliations. The teams with the most money/resources will have the best people/equipment, and relationships are a two way street. Welcome to the world of auto racing.
Do you think Chevy is really supporting these teams like they should? I am just not feeling great about them right now. Seems like the Fords and Toyotas are better and Ford is releasing a new Body style next year with the Mustang Dark Horse and Chevy is no longer even making the Camaro.

So your contention would be that Jimmie is now a Toyota guy because he got more for his money with TRD than he could with Chevy? I might like this line as it runs counter the Toyota/JGR running people bankrupt bull****. Let's go with it.

Do you think Chevy is really supporting these teams like they should? I am just not feeling great about them right now. Seems like the Fords and Toyotas are better and Ford is releasing a new Body style next year with the Mustang Dark Horse and Chevy is no longer even making the Camaro.
Toyota has a new Camry as well. Chevy will find a way to keep up....louvers, greenhouses....very creative people in that camp.

Interesting....but not on the driver's suit for sure.

So your contention would be that Jimmie is now a Toyota guy because he got more for his money with TRD than he could with Chevy? I might like this line as it runs counter the Toyota/JGR running people bankrupt bull****. Let's go with it.

So your contention would be that Toyota should have offered more help to keep RedBull, Michael Waltrip, Bill Davis, Bob Germain, Bob Leavine, Furniture Row, JTG Daugherty, and every other Cup team that ever raced a Toyota but no longer does?

Once TRD got Joe Gibbs Racing and eventually let them build the engines, no other Toyota team mattered. That's why all the others are dead or jumped ship. Of course 23XI will be fine since they are owned by a JGR driver, and the most popular athlete in the history of the world. That's one JGR alliance that Joe can't stab in the back. But Toyota still wants more cars in the fold, so it makes sense to throw a bunch of money at Jimmie who had been an "owner" for about three minutes. They made an offer Jimmie couldn't refuse, and it's smart for everyone involved. It's just business.

So your contention would be that Toyota should have offered more help to keep RedBull, Michael Waltrip, Bill Davis, Bob Germain, Bob Leavine, Furniture Row, JTG Daugherty, and every other Cup team that ever raced a Toyota but no longer does?

Once TRD got Joe Gibbs Racing and eventually let them build the engines, no other Toyota team mattered. That's why all the others are dead or jumped ship. Of course 23XI will be fine since they are owned by a JGR driver, and the most popular athlete in the history of the world. That's one JGR alliance that Joe can't stab in the back. But Toyota still wants more cars in the fold, so it makes sense to throw a bunch of money at Jimmie who had been an "owner" for about three minutes. They made an offer Jimmie couldn't refuse, and it's smart for everyone involved. It's just business.
"Help" was not the problem with Red Bull, MWR, Bill Davis, etc....Not sure what your point is here. Jimmie is getting something from TRD that Chevy wouldn't give their seven time champion. Period. We all know that access to information, sim time, etc. is not equal with any OEM. It is interesting to me that so many forget that Barney got a championship out of the deal at a time when it was hard for a team of that size to do so....but whatever.....narrative.

Your insider perspective that TRD didn't care about any other Toyota team after JGR is interesting....but pretty much the BS that is constantly out there. Contrary to popular narrative, TRD has a budget. Pre-Next Gen David Wilson went the direction of keeping car counts small for this reason. Makes sense to have a flagship team with affiliates in this scenario. Now with the Next Gen, TRD has taken a different direction....hence, the Legacy deal which is not affiliated with JGR. Why didn't Chevy make their seven time champion an offer he couldn't refuse....or why didn't the Felon give him a little love?

Why didn't Chevy make their seven time champion an offer he couldn't refuse....or why didn't the Felon give him a little love?

You answered your own question......

TRD has a budget.

Half of the cars in the field were Chevrolets last year. Do you think it's smart to alienate your current teams to throw money at Petty/GMS simply because Jimmie bought in? Should they have kicked RCR or Trackhouse to the curb? Should they have got into a bidding war just to keep a bowtie on Jimmie's uniform when he races twice a year?

You already know the answer. But, of course, the "narrative" (your favorite word) that you keep spouting is so easy when you can't be objective.

The "narrative" was the yoters put out the word that their failed business model of putting all their eggs in one's preacher basket wasn't working out and they were looking for more teams who would race toyotas. The worst Chevy team at the time was interested. The yotas promised their Legacy team would be independent of the Gibbs death star franchise killer. Time will tell, already their pit crews are being manipulated.

"Help" was not the problem with Red Bull, MWR, Bill Davis, etc....Not sure what your point is here. Jimmie is getting something from TRD that Chevy wouldn't give their seven time champion. Period. We all know that access to information, sim time, etc. is not equal with any OEM. It is interesting to me that so many forget that Barney got a championship out of the deal at a time when it was hard for a team of that size to do so....but whatever.....narrative.

Your insider perspective that TRD didn't care about any other Toyota team after JGR is interesting....but pretty much the BS that is constantly out there. Contrary to popular narrative, TRD has a budget. Pre-Next Gen David Wilson went the direction of keeping car counts small for this reason. Makes sense to have a flagship team with affiliates in this scenario. Now with the Next Gen, TRD has taken a different direction....hence, the Legacy deal which is not affiliated with JGR. Why didn't Chevy make their seven time champion an offer he couldn't refuse....or why didn't the Felon give him a little love?
The whole Jimmie angle is pure speculation. We don't even know how much Jimmie was even involved in that decision, if at all. We also have no idea what if anything Chevy was willing to offer. As far as HMS, Jimmie had his chance to have a deal similar to Jeff's and be a lifetime stakeholder, but turned it down, so NOW Rick is supposed to bend over backward and throw money at him? Where was Jimmie's loyalty to HMS buying into a competitor? For all we know, maybe Jimmie's plan was to bring Legacy closer to the HMS orbit and was derailed by Maury's deal with Toyota. Mindless speculation works both ways. Once again, your blinders only let you see things ONE way, and of that one way is whichever way makes Rick and or Chevy the bad guy. Dramatic, but I'm interested in facts, not theater. Let me know when you get some, and just to remind you, press releases and sound bites aren't automatically facts.

The whole Jimmie angle is pure speculation. We don't even know how much Jimmie was even involved in that decision, if at all. We also have no idea what if anything Chevy was willing to offer. As far as HMS, Jimmie had his chance to have a deal similar to Jeff's and be a lifetime stakeholder, but turned it down, so NOW Rick is supposed to bend over backward and throw money at him? Where was Jimmie's loyalty to HMS buying into a competitor? For all we know, maybe Jimmie's plan was to bring Legacy closer to the HMS orbit and was derailed by Maury's deal with Toyota. Mindless speculation works both ways. Once again, your blinders only let you see things ONE way, and of that one way is whichever way makes Rick and or Chevy the bad guy. Dramatic, but I'm interested in facts, not theater. Let me know when you get some, and just to remind you, press releases and sound bites aren't automatically facts.
Do you subscribe to the Barney got screwed by JGR NARRATIVE? The only facts there are contrary to the BS opinion around here. So, I am asking honestly....Do you subscribe to that NARRATIVE? Again, asking honestly....Could you please provide a link that Jimmie was offered --but turned down--the Life Sentence deal that Jeffy and Chadly received?.....Why might have he turned that down do you think? Additionally, this subject was addressed in the almighty Door, Bumper, Clear podcast that seems to be valued by some here as well.....so, it ain't just me.....

Back
Top Bottom