IF game

But if you talk like Michael Waltrip, you might become an announcer.

If you become an announcer, you could become slick with the ladies.

If I might become an announcer, I would promise I would be better than the current lineup.

If I am sane, then I should stop watching cars go around in circles for hundreds of laps. (really people tell me this all the time)

If I should stop watching cars go around in circles for hundreds of laps, then my friends are giving me bad advice.

If my friends are giving me bad advice, I should ignore them and go back to watching the cars.

If I should go back to watching the cars, I should bring the pizza I ordered with me.

If I bring the pizza I ordered with me, I should make sure I have enough for everyone.

If I need to make sure I have enough for everyone, I should order another one just to be safe:)

If I order another one just to be safe, I am going to need to borrow some money from someone. :p

If I would hire Tony as my driver, I would make sure he wouldn't punch anyone out...

If i had to make sure he wouldn't punch anyone, I would have to buy a cage to put around Tony.

OOPS SORRY!!!

If I still didn't feel safe then I would hire another driver..

If I could buy a car I would buy a Johnny's winning car!!! ...lol

If I buy Johnny's car winning car, I am going to need to build a bigger garage to hold it in.

If I need a bigger garage I'd better head over to the hardware store.

If I head over to the hardware store, I am going to need some help because I have no clue how to build a bigger garage.

If I have no idea of what I'm doing, I'd better hire somebody else to do it.

Back
Top Bottom