IF game

If I hire someone else to do it, I am going to have to supervise so they don't screw up and make my garage smaller.

If I hire someone to supervise building my garage, I would ask them to work on my house, too.

If I ask them to work on my house, they can also build me a pool and hot tub.

If I ask them to build a pool and a hot tub, I will ask them if a pretty girl comes with them. :)

If a pretty girl comes with them, she better know how to use a hammer because I am not going to pay for her to sit around and do nothing.

If she knows how to use a hammer, I wonder if she can work on cars.

If she can work on cars, perhaps she can fix my car in exchange for a date with one of my guy friends (She doesn't have to find out how bad they are until afterwards.)

If perhaps she can fix my car in exchange for a date with one of my guy friends, then one of my guy friends would be really happy.

If one of your guy friends would be really happy, then maybe i should be that friend that's happy.

If maybe I should be that friend that's happy, then I will treat her to a great dinner...

If she is really greatful.Maybe she will let me drive her Corvette.

If she let me driver her Corvette, I would want to take her home.

If you were in a good mood. She would tell you she was married.

If she is married, you better watch out for her husband with a shotgun.

If you better watch out for her husband with a shotgun, it might be best if you stay away from her period.

If you buy more pizza and beer, you can invite over your buds.

If you invite your buds, They will kid you about the girl that dumped you.

If they will kid you about the girl that dumped you, well that's guys being guys and a part of life...

If that's guys being guys, then I would invite all the female friends of the girl I dumped instead. :)

If you would invite all the female friends of the girl you dumped instead, you could get beaten badly.

If we live forever, then we should go rob Gates so we all have more money.

If we will have to pay more taxes, there might be a revolution...

If the army comes to stop it, then we will go back to drinking beer and watching TV.

If we go back to drinking beer and watching tv, we will be having a lot more fun than if we were having a revolution.

If we will be having a lot more fun than if we were having a revolution, then we can relax and not worry...

If we can all relax and not worry, then the Middle East must be a crater.

If we must fill it in, then we must figure out what to fill it in with.

Back
Top Bottom