IF game

If we fill it with concrete then we can build another Wall Mart.

If we build another Wal-Mart then we would have more jobs.

If I get a job, then I would spend less time on the internet and this board and more time in real life. :p

If I would spend less time on the internet and this board and more time in real life, then I would do better in school.

If I would become CEO of a large corp, then I will go bankrupt and end up in jail.

If I went bankrupt and went in jail, then I would have to watch my back.

If my neck was sore, then I might have been in the sun just a little too long.

If I spent 3 bucks for bottle water. I wouldn't have enought to buy a die cast car.

If didn't have enough to buy a die cast car. I can't afford to eat on my way home.

If I can't afford to eat on the way home, I better apply to work on Jeff Gordon's team as a tire changer.

If I had to work on Jeffys team as a tire changer. Some one shoot me :p

If no one chase Frodo Baggins it's problebly because they couldn't find him or it (?).:confused:

If the kiss would not have come from a girl, I would wash my mouth out with soap...

If I had to wash My mouth out with soap, I would have a clean mouth.

If I would have a clean mouth, I wouldn't be cursing every 30 seconds...

If I wouldn't be cursing every 30 seconds, I could learn more than four letter words.

If I could learn more than four letter words, maybe one day I will learn fluent english...

if i could learn fluent english, i wouldnt have to keep telling my wife "thats not what i meant":satisfied

this post doesnt go very well with my av:eek:

If I wouldn't have to keep telling my wife "thats not what I meant", I would need a wife.

if i would need a wife, then i would have to goto more nascar races and get in better condition.

If I went to more nascar races and got in better condition, I would die happy.

if i didnt have to work, i would get more sleep and spend more time helping others.

Back
Top Bottom