I'M GLAD THERE'S AN ALTERNATIVE FROM 4M

Yeah $bill the fun had just about gone out of things at 3:15am. sunday morning when I got home. LOL... Then the ph. started going off at 7:30am. BUT, I guess there is no price on a good time. you only go around once, you're only a kid once better injoy it, and a bunch of other old sayings LOL.
Oh my buddy came by today in his hotrod 29 A-model! yeppeee!! it sure is fun to "leave tracks" hehehe.... :tongue:

Hey..

Dirt Diva said:
Hehehe!!! Bowling??? Yes, I bowl and no I'm not good at it though! LOL!! I perfer volleyball...I do that 2-3 times a week. Relieves some frustration! LOL!!

A guy can never have too many crock pots???? What are those??? LOL! :p

Hey CTR and CMORZ!!!

Happy weekend everyone!
Hey Diva how long have you been playing volleyball? I love to play that just as well!!
Hey CC can't wait to see you race this year!!

Yaaaaaaaaaaaa Hooooooooooooooooooo............

Just sold the old 117. Made a pretty good deal. Now we can do some real good stuff........... :beerbang: .........................

Sorry Ron, But we can't bring it by to go Ridin. Ed says NO WAY. :growl: ...............................

ready

hey steve hows it going? we took the car to brownstown yesterday car ran fair had alot of push.motor dont feel as strong as we thought it would :confused:

carcrazy7 said:
thanks to the racing forum for giving people a choice to get away from 4m . i read many times that the new owners were gonna clean up the website of theirs. WRONG! the moderators are acting just like the bashers . come on everyone , lets start using this board and bury 4m. i'm not an angel and i have got on and had to slam people right back because i lost control. i should'nt have get on a boaard and defend myself everyday . i'm glad to have been invited to this board and will show my respect

maybie its a kause yu kausesd so muss prublims ova dere huh :beerbang:

chance

yes steve you have a chance i think the motor is getting tired third year on it but i guess we will see . we just want to go racing

OMG The BEAST LIVES......................

At 5:05 PM today, our 406 was reborn for the '05 season. The Mullvain monster came alive with very little coaxing. The sound and smell just makes it worth all the BS involved. :growl: Just need to finish the body, and wait for warmer temps. Oh Yeah :beerbang: :partytime ...........................BB

LOL Yeah!! Nothing like smellin the oil burn off the headers and fresh paint gettin hot! Bill are you going to bring her to Peoria saturday for a test run? :)

O My God............

:eek:
CTR~ said:
LOL Yeah!! Nothing like smellin the oil burn off the headers and fresh paint gettin hot! Bill are you going to bring her to Peoria saturday for a test run? :)

No way. Gonna be too cool. Probly won't run till May. We run UMP. Too many things to buy to run Peoria weekly. Might run the Summer Nat show tho.Most of our runs are at FC. Hope Hammer can handle it over there......................................BB :growl:

Sounds good. I'm gonna make a point to get over to FC. Hope they got the road fixed by now. Was kind'ov a pain in the rear with the repair work going on last year. Guess they have to fix the pot holes some time tho. :cool:

Hi everyone, I went to the Peoria speedway saturdaynight. 'Twaz good to smell the race track ,gas oil, and sometimes clutches burning! LOL even some tires rubbin once in a while. $bill , Frank Schickle jr. was haulin azz had 'er hooked up, but got down on the bottom in some rough laped trafic and the ruts and ended up in 2nd. I talked to his daughter Lisa and they were still happy with a 2nd place finish! Man were the Mods wild! you woulda thought it was season championship night 'sted of the first night non point opener!,,,,,,,,,, Oh, I forgot to mention the tinderloin and COLD beer,they wazz good too. :p :beerbang:

hi ron , not many cars saturday. i'll have mine there this week.

Mods wild????????????

Who da thunk it? Thats why we got out of Modified. Sure wish I had these guys money. :growl: Frank sr is the one I pull for. Us old guys gotta stick together,ya know? Might get up to Peoria this Sat. Steves gonna take one home, :eek: and I want to be there to see it.........................BB :beerbang:

OH boy!! LOL hey I was pullin for Frank sr. too, but he was to far back for me to help him much. Yep, Frank raced up in the quad cities back in the 70's they would come up in the motorhome and spend the weekend. We partyed and worked on the race cars at Ray guss's garage. I told Frank the other day he was pizzin me off cause he is still young and goin at it at 64 years old. looks a he!!'ov lot younger than me I'm """ONLY60""" LOL... :rolleyes:

Yeah steve, i think you'l do ok. don't know if cooksr. will have a motor together or not. i hung out with him and luann for a while satnight. after jr blew the moter in florida he didnt get another good one back together Gary and luann are moving to another house, so gary pulled the motor in 61 and put it in 64 for saturday night for jr... in the mod feature cook just shook his head LOL. man what a demo-derby!!

Hey miss Dirt Diva and miss racincrazyjs7 girl, how ya'll good lookin young ladies doing! here to ya!! :beerbang:

i hope so bill . i keep coming close , but no cigar . glover looked fast from what i seen from across the street . i got her all ready to go. just put some stickers on it .

COME ON FRIDAY!! BigDaddy and I are headin out to Davenport to watch the WDRL race. Hey steve Raymee's gonna drive the Modified and the L/M . He's gonna be a busy kid LOL! :waver:

good morning ron, steve and $bill !! just so ya know..my racecar was stolen yesterday..and although we thought we had recovered it we didnt...by the time we got there it was already cut into shreds :idunno: :mad: cant have the guy arrested either because he is actually innocent ..someone else told him he could take it..he didnt know any different...BUT the guy who told him he could take it better go in hiding because i have one mean bad assed ol man that is gonna strangle him... :mad: hope your day is better than mine guys...lol :beerbang:

:cool: oh boie oh boy whats old crazy cars gona do now?? :confused: mass confusions cumin in for sure. :eek: but the it was onlie a old klunker any ways maybe now yu can build a better one :beerbang:

CTR~ said:
COME ON FRIDAY!! BigDaddy and I are headin out to Davenport to watch the WDRL race. Hey steve Raymee's gonna drive the Modified and the L/M . He's gonna be a busy kid LOL! :waver:

hey ron, you gonna be at peoria saturday ? raymee is gonna be REAL busy this year .
:AHHHH: :AHHHH:

lisa , who the heck would do something like that ?? :mad: what are you gonna do now ?

as far as biedi's post , :bsflag:

yep steve i'm gonna be there saturday.... $bill you gonna be there? i'l be with either cook sr. or bigdaddy. bigdaddy's band has a gig in washington so they will proly cut out early like last week.... yeah, bout lisa's car, her ole man spent many years as a cop, he's 6ft.6in. 250lbs of KICK azz!! so i think the problem with her race car will be taken care of!!!

CTR~ said:
yep steve i'm gonna be there saturday.... $bill you gonna be there? i'l be with either cook sr. or bigdaddy. bigdaddy's band has a gig in washington so they will proly cut out early like last week.... yeah, bout lisa's car, her ole man spent many years as a cop, he's 6ft.6in. 250lbs of KICK azz!! so i think the problem with her race car will be taken care of!!!

cook sr :confused: oh my , your being corrupted now :eek:

LOL yeah ha! he's fun to hang with. sat. nite i had my coat on and cook had his tee-shirt on LOL! Man! he's BIG and STRONG!,,, heck cook could hurt a person accidently! i had cook on one side and bigdaddy on the other and i felt little!! hehehe. :eek:

LOL! hey steve did you see gary roe? heck i didn't recognize him with his hair cut! he donated his locks.

yea, i talked to him yesterday. he looks all together different.

OK That did it................

carcrazy7 said:
COOK SR ? STRONG? SMELLING !!!! hehehheheh

... I'm tellin....................... :eek: .......................BB

Good Luck

Good Luck to who are racing this weekend !! And I hope you all Win. Carcrazy let me know when you race so I can come a see you race ;)

I think its time that dis here post gits deleted bin on the top to long :D

Big Gary left too soon..........................

carcrazy7 said:
go ahead , he already knows it ;) :D

???? Went to Peoria Speedway last night. Sat with Larry Allen, and Crumbo the Clown. Looked for Ron with Gary,but didn't see him in the car,only 1 seat in there. :eek: Went to the pits to tell on Steve,Gary was gone.......Oh well.
Talked to Mike Chasteen. Now,did Ed do one He77 of a job on that car,or WHAT? Also did The 3 LM of Bob Goodin,looks good too.
Now,,, Hung around the Pits for about 30 minutes. Where the Heck did you go, Steve? :growl: I coulda gone over and Peed on your car,and you wouldn't ever know. :beerbang: Tell Rick the 16 car looks ultra smooth.

Welp.. Gotta go.Miss you guys again soon,I guess :D .............................BB

Hey $bill dang hard to catch up to ya.I saw crumbo , he said hey Bill's lookin for you! and i went lookin for you LOL steve and i were in the pits after the races but think cook sr cut out for mooney's a little early. Bill i talked Frank schickle Sr. I was kind kiddin him bout Jr. winin and ole dad getin 8th. he laught and said no excuse LOL. He said he missed the wedge setup a little....Yeah, Ed does a great job on the cars! Oh did i ment , my head hurtin!! I went on out to Brogy's sports bar and watched the kid play music, 'Till this morning LOL!! :beerbang: :headbang: :jamming: :partytime

Wow Ron,You're quite the DANCER.................

And you and Steve are swift,too. That Crumbos quite a guy. Always got something to say.Usually humerous,too. :growl: We're getting closer all the time on the new 20 car. Mom gave Ed 4G to work on the build. :rolleyes: This weekend we passed the second 4G mark. :eek: But with some ctreative LM parts sales,we havent been stuck too bad in the wallet. Still,not too bad for more or less a new car.
Just have one of those dumb lookin composite tops to get. Eds got about 4 or 5 graphics jobs this week, so I think hes gonna get to pay for it. Then bring on the dents. Oh well :p ......Later.............................BB

Back
Top Bottom