It's Monster

Monster rehabs are the perfect hangover drink.

I can't wait for Daytona. Imo monster energy will bring a new face to the sport and I think it'll be a good thing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wonder if this has helped Monster any since the announcement. I know just for me as a energy drink consumer and a NASCAR fan I have bought more Monster drinks than I usually do. Found those Rehabs and they are the bomb. Just found the Monster Punch and if it is as good as Rockstars Fruit Punch then they might have me as a Monster Energy drink fan.

heres a lol from the interwebs:

A common story circulating on the internet alleges that the Monster Energy logo resembles three Hebrew vavs, and that since the value for a vav in Hebrew numerology is 6, and the Biblical Number of the Beast is 666, the logo reveals Monster Energy to be a Satanic drink. In November 2014, a video of Christine Weick speculating a relation between Monster Energy and Satan was published on YouTube, garnering over eight million views to date.[21] The Hoax Slayer website considered this reasoning to be "stretching credibility well beyond breaking point".[22] Similarly, TruthOrFiction.com disputes these claims as "Fiction" based on an interview with McLean Design, the design firm that created the Monster M logo on behalf of Hansen.[23][/]quote]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Monster_Energy

Wonder if this has helped Monster any since the announcement. I know just for me as a energy drink consumer and a NASCAR fan I have bought more Monster drinks than I usually do. Found those Rehabs and they are the bomb. Just found the Monster Punch and if it is as good as Rockstars Fruit Punch then they might have me as a Monster Energy drink fan.
See, this aspect I understand. You're an existing energy drink consumer, and Monster's sponsorship has encouraged you to try their product as an alternative to what you usually drink. Has it drawn you to look at anything else they sponsor? If you weren't already watching NASCAR, would you consider it?

images

Its a stretch to say that looks like the Monster logo. All the Monster tips at the top point down instead of up like a Hebrew 6.

Wonder if the drivers will be encouraged to date the monster girls....didn't Denny get caught with a few a couple years back??

Wonder if the drivers will be encouraged to date the monster girls....didn't Denny get caught with a few a couple years back??
^ One does not "date" trophy girls or pit lizards, my boy.

There are other ways to describe such things.
On a related note..... I wonder if the divorce rate is about to rise in the Series formally know as Cup?

something no ones talking about...I wonder what the wives think of monster...with all their scantily clad ladies that will be running around the track now...I mean drivers can be dogs-they are all millionaires...

Being said on SiriusXM NASCAR Radio that Monster Exec's are meeting with NASCAR this week to go over marketing. Maybe the new Series name will be soon to follow?

Anyone know of any good mixed drinks that include Monster Energy Drink?

Obviously not Monster but Red Bull and Cherry Vodka are a good combo. What about Monster and something? I'm not familiar with their flavors but it may be a good way for me to support our new sponsor. I haven't had their product to date.

Obviously not Monster but Red Bull and Cherry Vodka are a good combo. What about Monster and something? I'm not familiar with their flavors but it may be a good way for me to support our new sponsor. I haven't had their product to date.

Monster and Jagermeister are pretty good together. Some people use Red Bull with Jager as well.

something no ones talking about...I wonder what the wives think of monster...with all their scantily clad ladies that will be running around the track now...I mean drivers can be dogs-they are all millionaires...
It's a valid question. I remember hearing an interview with Dale Jarrett that Hooters approached him about sponsorship when he was in the 88 car, and that his wife got really upset about it and that was a big reason they didn't take the sponsorship.

It's a valid question. I remember hearing an interview with Dale Jarrett that Hooters approached him about sponsorship when he was in the 88 car, and that his wife got really upset about it and that was a big reason they didn't take the sponsorship.
I'm a big Hooters fan. Smaller Hooters too. Actually, I like Hooters of all sizes. Our local Hooters seats more than 300 while the one that we go to on vacation maybe only seats about 100. :D

I looked at some of their products we stock in the break room at work. I couldn't figure out what the flavor names meant. I don't know what 'Ultra Sunshine' is supposed to taste like. I'm damn sure I don't ever want to taste something called 'Battlefield I'. Those tend to have unpleasant fluids and bits of ... stuff.

Good question but I would have to believe that most wives wouldn't be worried or threatened by them. I think @Allenbaba mentioned that when Kurt Busch was dating Ms Driscoll she did not want him to have an association with Monster due to the gals and the same thing is true for the wife of Kyle Busch.

I looked at some of their products we stock in the break room at work. I couldn't figure out what the flavor names meant. I don't know what 'Ultra Sunshine' is supposed to taste like. I'm damn sure I don't ever want to taste something called 'Battlefield I'. Those tend to have unpleasant fluids and bits of ... stuff.
Battlefield 1 is a videogame that Monster is promoting. Really have to look at the cans to see the flavors because they have so many.

I had a shot of Cherry Vodka once or it could have been Vicks Formula 44D as it tasted the same to me. It is amazing how many flavored liquors they have now and people seem to like a lot of them.

I'm a big Hooters fan. Smaller Hooters too. Actually, I like Hooters of all sizes. Our local Hooters seats more than 300 while the one that we go to on vacation maybe only seats about 100. :D

I like the Hooters in Johnson City TN as we always had fun when we were in town.

Perhaps you have to live the lifestyle to know what those names mean as IDK what Ultra Sunshine (as opposed to regular or muted sunshine) would taste like and Battlefield sounds as bad as cattle field.

Perhaps you have to live the lifestyle to know what those names mean as IDK what Ultra Sunshine (as opposed to regular or muted sunshine) would taste like and Battlefield sounds as bad as cattle field.

They have a few flavors in their Ultra line. Again Battlefield 1 is just a video game that Monster is promoting and the cans have sometype of code to win somthing. Here is a review of all of Monsters Ultra drinks.

http://www.caffeineinformer.com/monster-zero-ultra-energy-drink

Monster wanted to sponsor Kyles car, but Samantha put a stop to that

On one had I don't blame her, but on the other hand I don't see why she would have a problem with it. Samantha could easily become a Monster girl. Only thing I can think of is that Kyle has had some "run-ins" with Monster girls in the past. (Insert Denny Hamlin joke here)

What was the source on this scoop? Monster has been Kyle's Xfinity sponser, and he's done lots of promotional stuff including with the girls. This makes little sense because if Monster was ready to sponsor Kyle in Cup (with what happening to M&M's Mars?) and his wife somehow nixed the deal, wouldn't the sponsorship have shifted to another Gibbs driver instead?

Back
Top Bottom