Jimmie Johnson - SEVEN time NASCAR Sprint Cup Series Champion

Jimmie was going off at 55/1 odds this morning to win the Cup. I almost put a little wager on that line

Nobody said that. You can speak your mind but others can as well if they disagree with what you say and/or how you say it. It's a two way street.
Lol I never said y’all couldn’t.. y’all the one get mad when I say something about Jimmie lol.. Kyle Busch is my driver and I don’t reply to every post someone makes about him .. all I been saying is that the dude hasn’t done shutting since like may it’s damn near Christmas and every week everybody say the same thing lol.. ohh he going to flip the switch or u can’t count him out.. I was just saying give it a break they haven’t ran good in months .. it’s not like I was lying

Lol I never said y’all couldn’t.. y’all the one get mad when I say something about Jimmie lol.. Kyle Busch is my driver and I don’t reply to every post someone makes about him .. all I been saying is that the dude hasn’t done shutting since like may it’s damn near Christmas and every week everybody say the same thing lol.. ohh he going to flip the switch or u can’t count him out.. I was just saying give it a break they haven’t ran good in months .. it’s not like I was lying
I'm also kinda' tired of hearing Kyle Busch is the next Jesus Christ.......

IMO, the idea behind the forum is discuss drivers and racing - not other members thoughts, opinions or ideas.

People can think, believe and state what they wish about Johnson (love or hate) or any other driver. They shouldn't be trolled for it.

Where is that ignore button?
Click on the users avatar, a box will pop up, and there should be an option there to place them on your ignore list

There is a time in a Champion’s career where it becomes more difficult for them to win.
This is the beginning of the end of reign for the 48.

There is a time in a Champion’s career where it becomes more difficult for them to win.
And it's been a long run...... and very lucrative..... Jimmie and Chad have nothing to be ashamed of for not making this years lottery..... they came closer than a whole lot of other teams..... They still can't be counted out for next year....... until Jimmie decides to pull a Carl Edwards...... don't count him out......... ;)

And it's been a long run...... and very lucrative..... Jimmie and Chad have nothing to be ashamed of for not making this years lottery..... they came closer than a whole lot of other teams..... They still can't be counted out for next year....... until Jimmie decides to pull a Carl Edwards...... don't count him out......... ;)

yep, he said when interviewed he is coming back next year. Gets a new car to race

I'm also kinda' tired of hearing Kyle Busch is the next Jesus Christ.......
Lol see and you come right out and show your dislike for Kyle Busch.. but that’s how u feel I’m not going to cry about it lol.. this place is for opinions so you can’t get mad when someone feels different about something.

Lol see and you come right out and show your dislike for Kyle Busch.. but that’s how u feel I’m not going to cry about it lol.. this place is for opinions so you can’t get mad when someone feels different about something.
I'm not mad...... this is a message board........ I don't know you..... You don't know me....

It's all good....

He's proven enough, he's def one of the greats.

He’s one of the greats. So was Dale. It’s more obvious when the greats stop winning than when the never was’s quit winning.

That is true, Jimmie wasn't as dominate this season as he normally is. I'll admit that his 7th Championship came about because of that accident between Carl and Joey.

I'm hoping that the new 2018 car will give Chad and Jimmie something to work with next season.

Hendrick Motorsports as a whole has incredible potential heading into next season. That is the team that I am going to be watching next season.

Well JJ didn’t make it, not a surprise really. HMS, Chevy and the 48 team have been garbage all year honestly IMO. Especially Chevy, Toyota has been faster all year while Chevy hasn’t been consistent at all. I think it’s too early to say if Championship run is over, hard to say. Like I’ve posted before in other areas here, so many champions have fallen off in their 40’s, it just goes no warning. The sport is littered with ex champions who have a bad season or a season not up to their standards and it’s just over before you know it. So that bears watching, I hope JJ comes back strong next year but HMS and Chevy need to do their part.

I hope Jimmie keeps it going for 5-7 more years strong. But this season was statistically his worst in top 5's, top 10's, average finish, starting position, laps led, etc.

If Jimmie has another season like 2017 next year, then I'll start to believe he won't win #8.

That is true, Jimmie wasn't as dominate this season as he normally is. I'll admit that his 7th Championship came about because of that accident between Carl and Joey.
Its not so black & white. Jimmie and that #48 team worked all season to put themselves in position going into Homestead and took advantage.

It wasnt just one race or one wreck.

Its not so black & white. Jimmie and that #48 team worked all season to put themselves in position going into Homestead and took advantage.

It wasnt just one race or one wreck.
It's rarely one race that makes or breaks a season, although the playoff format does increase the possibility (see Kyle Larson).

I am venturing to guess that you are not in the public relations industry...... You don't seem to be the type to have read the book about how to make friends and influence people.....

At the end of the day, he never saw Jimmie dominate, and he is a Kyle Busch fan because of how talented he is. He is just bitter that Kyle Busch will never be nearly as good of a Nascar Driver as Jimmie Johnson has been.

Kyle Busch's side has A LOT of ammunition for "my driver vs your driver" debates. Against Jimmie Johnson though.. it's a loosing battle, and he doesn't like it.

At the end of the day, he never saw Jimmie dominate, and he is a Kyle Busch fan because of how talented he is. He is just bitter that Kyle Busch will never be nearly as good of a Nascar Driver as Jimmie Johnson has been.

Kyle Busch's side has A LOT of ammunition for "my driver vs your driver" debates. Against Jimmie Johnson though.. it's a loosing battle, and he doesn't like it.
What the he’ll ? Why u digging up stuff from almost a week ago? All I said was can we please stop talking bout him, he isn’t doing anything .. what’s the problem? Nobody is bitter about anything ..

I have a question I been thinking about.. if it’s so much the driver like a lot of you say.. how come Jimmie wasn’t running as good as chase at the end of season? Or would that mean it’s basically the car?

I have a question I been thinking about.. if it’s so much the driver like a lot of you say.. how come Jimmie wasn’t running as good as chase at the end of season? Or would that mean it’s basically the car?

how come all of them weren't close to Truex? Without the playoffs he would have won long before the last race? Riddle time I guess

Back
Top Bottom