Joey Logano vs. Kyle Busch

Kyle did too. Slow down enough to let Joey by instead of door slam him out of preferred lane.
I have no problem with what Kyle did. Didn't cost anyone anything. Joey spun him out costing Kyle 15 or so positions. It could have been avoided. I have no complaint with casual contact. Backstraight deal was casual contact.

I have no problem with what Kyle did. Didn't cost anyone anything. Joey spun him out costing Kyle 15 or so positions. It could have been avoided. I have no complaint with casual contact. Backstraight deal was casual contact.
Unless it cut one of Joey's tires and more than just Kyle were taken out. Casual contact? That's is unintended. Kyle intended to knock Joey out the way and didn't give a crap what happened to Joey afterward....until it came back to bite him.

Love how Kyle forgot he slammed Joey in the door half a lap earlier.

Last edited by a moderator:
Love how Kyle forgot he slammed Joey in the door half a lap earlier.
[Quote Kyle Busch] said he felt the move by Joey Logano was intentional as they got by Brad Keselowski on the final lap Sunday at Las Vegas. After qualifying Friday, Busch, who has feuded with Keselowski, said he didn't expect the move from Logano. Busch: "You race guys how you want to be raced and you expect the same the other way around. I didn't expect that move from Joey. I thought that would have been a perfect opportunity to kind of showcase we both are good and it's like [for him], ‘Oh, you know what, it's fourth, he got the spot, he got me this time, damn.' But he didn't. He chose a different route. And if it was Brad, I would have expected that route to be chosen."[/QUOTE]

Kyle Busch intentionally came down and smacked Joey -- WHATEVER happened after that doesn't matter.

KyBu caused his own problem, blaming Joey is not being a man.

Joey is being mature and reaching out to KyBu the aggressor who intentionally tried to wreck him -- THAT makes Joey the bigger man.

The fact that KyBu smashed into Joey, and Joey didn't wreck speaks volumes about Joey's awesome skills. The fact that KyBu lost his nerve and bailed out of that turn down Pit Lane after being nudged -- is KyBu's shame, not Joey's...

The problem with Boys Have At It is the drivers never know when Nascar will change it.

Nascar is so wishy washy on so many things and changes so often I truly don't think they know what they are doing week in and week out. I don't think allowing drivers to act like fools will make the racing better or add any fans but it could cause a lot of problems.

Reactions: Pat
What will NASCAR do when Kyle Busch slams into Danica, and she outdrives him to the finish line -- then he attacks her after the race?

KyBu is an immature hazard.

According to Jeff Gluck, Logano said after Friday’s meeting that he brought telemetry data to the meeting upon Busch’s request to show that he didn’t intentionally try to crash Busch. From JeffGluck.com:

“I was able to show him that and it was pretty clear, in my opinion, what happened,” Logano said. ” I hope he was able to see that and know I was sincere about it.

“The only thing I can do at this point was to plead my case and say, ‘Hey, it was an honest mistake, it was hard racing at the end.’”

Gotta love technology.. Im surprised Kyle asked for that but I guess its a good thing to have. If Joey had anything to hide itd be in there.

Andy Petree said that Kyle Busch has never intentionally wrecked someone.

65767f73db65282e3483f0d8cf2f53d6_-guys-laughing-blank-meme-meme-guy-laughing_620-445.jpeg

According to Jeff Gluck, Logano said after Friday’s meeting that he brought telemetry data to the meeting upon Busch’s request to show that he didn’t intentionally try to crash Busch. From JeffGluck.com:

“I was able to show him that and it was pretty clear, in my opinion, what happened,” Logano said. ” I hope he was able to see that and know I was sincere about it.

“The only thing I can do at this point was to plead my case and say, ‘Hey, it was an honest mistake, it was hard racing at the end.’”

Gotta love technology.. Im surprised Kyle asked for that but I guess its a good thing to have. If Joey had anything to hide itd be in there.

Why would Joey give it to him? Did he really think that Kyle would change his position? I'm not sure this is about throttle traces anyway. This is about not giving a **** driving into a corner. I'm not sure that there is anything intentional there. Same thing happened with Denny in 2013 in Fontana. Does Joey have the right to drive that way? Yeah. Is it respected by his peers? Wasn't in 2013. Probably not now. Does Joey care? No. Should he? Maybe not. Will Joey continue to get **** for driving that way? Yeah. Does he make it worse by being cutesy about it? Yeah. Should he care? Probably not. Says he learned something over how he handled the Kenseth deal, but I'm not sure about that. Frankly, it is what it is.

Why would Joey give it to him? Did he really think that Kyle would change his position? I'm not sure this is about throttle traces anyway. This is about not giving a sh!t driving into a corner. I'm not sure that there is anything intentional there. Same thing happened with Denny in 2013 in Fontana. Does Joey have the right to drive that way? Yeah. Is it respected by his peers? Wasn't in 2013. Probably not now. Does Joey care? No. Should he? Maybe not. Will Joey continue to get sh!t for driving that way? Yeah. Does he make it worse by being cutesy about it? Yeah. Should he care? Probably not. Says he learned something over how he handled the Kenseth deal, but I'm not sure about that. Frankly, it is what it is.
PERFECT! Please don't do this again...

Why would Joey give it to him? Did he really think that Kyle would change his position? I'm not sure this is about throttle traces anyway. This is about not giving a sh!t driving into a corner. I'm not sure that there is anything intentional there. Same thing happened with Denny in 2013 in Fontana. Does Joey have the right to drive that way? Yeah. Is it respected by his peers? Wasn't in 2013. Probably not now. Does Joey care? No. Should he? Maybe not. Will Joey continue to get sh!t for driving that way? Yeah. Does he make it worse by being cutesy about it? Yeah. Should he care? Probably not. Says he learned something over how he handled the Kenseth deal, but I'm not sure about that. Frankly, it is what it is.
Heres the major malfunction with this premise.

Whether its Joey and Denny, Joey and Kenseth, Joey and Stewart, Joey and Busch - majority of the time its balls to the wall on the final lap or nearing the end of the race when its go time, when its expected to go hard. Joey goes for a win all or nothing it seems. Sometimes he wins, sometimes it bites him. Thats the risk he is comfortable taking.

Kyle on the other hand has wiped people out on purpose throughout races whether its the start, middle or end. Hell, Kyle is known for straight up running through someone if he cant get by them. If anyone "doesnt give a ****" its clearly Kyle Busch and if anyone has it coming its going to be Kyle for his blatant hypocrisy.

Heres the major malfunction with this premise.

Whether its Joey and Denny, Joey and Kenseth, Joey and Stewart, Joey and Busch - majority of the time its balls to the wall on the final lap or nearing the end of the race when its go time, when its expected to go hard. Joey goes for a win all or nothing it seems. Sometimes he wins, sometimes it bites him. Thats the risk he is comfortable taking.

Kyle on the other hand has wiped people out on purpose throughout races whether its the start, middle or end. Hell, Kyle is known for straight up running through someone if he cant get by them. If anyone "doesnt give a sh!t" its clearly Kyle Busch and if anyone has it coming its going to be Kyle for his blatant hypocrisy.

So, you would counter Joey's innocence plea? This was payback? Okay. Seems to run contrary to what most are saying, but okay.

So, you would counter Joey's innocence plea? This was payback? Okay. Seems to run contrary to what most are saying, but okay.
Kyle door slammed Joey on the back stretch and Joey returned the favor in turn 4. Kyle made his bed and laid in it.

The fact that Kyle can get so butthurt over him getting spun out by another driver is laughable.

For what its worth, apparently Dave Moody said that Joey presented throttle data to Kyle that showed he simply got loose and chased it up the track. I guess getting loose and spinning someone is not okay, but fighting the tight and spinning someone is totally okay. Lol cry me a river.

Logano is a punk , he turns drivers and gets away with it except when Matt got even.

Kyle door slammed Joey on the back stretch and Joey returned the favor in turn 4. Kyle made his bed and laid in it.

The fact that Kyle can get so butthurt over him getting spun out by another driver is laughable.

For what its worth, apparently Dave Moody said that Joey presented throttle data to Kyle that showed he simply got loose and chased it up the track. I guess getting loose and spinning someone is not okay, but fighting the tight and spinning someone is totally okay. Lol cry me a river.

Kyle had it coming, or Joey screwed up? I really don't get where you stand on this. My point is similar to @KTMLew01....Joey doesn't care, and that's fine until it bites you in the ass. I might disagree with Kyle (from my biased perspective) that Joey drove into him, but I do think that Joey entered that corner not concerned about exiting the corner. We have seen this before, and it has pissed off several. Now, is that because his competitors want to keep him in his place/intimidate him? I don't know, but my point is that we have seen this before with drivers other than your favorite, and our 2105 Champion, Kyle Busch.

Kyle had it coming, or Joey screwed up? I really don't get where you stand on this. My point is similar to @KTMLew01....Joey doesn't care, and that's fine until it bites you in the ass. I might disagree with Kyle (from my biased perspective) that Joey drove into him, but I do think that Joey entered that corner not concerned about exiting the corner. We have seen this before, and it has pissed off several. Now, is that because his competitors want to keep him in his place/intimidate him? I don't know, but my point is that we have seen this before with drivers other than your favorite, and our 2105 Champion, Kyle Busch.
PLEASE QUIT THAT!

:partytime

Kyle had it coming, or Joey screwed up?
Yes. This is not a binary position.

Its a racing incident that was blown way out of proportion due to Kyle's reaction. Even when presented with data that shows Joey's hit was unintentional, Kyle denies it. He's either blind or intentionally being stubborn to stir the pot.

I really wish that Kyle Busch could've raced Dale Earnhardt.
The day he dies he flipped off Kyles big brother for daring to race him. I'm sure Dale would have hated Kule and Joey and Bead because they are Geoff Bodine incarnate. Just a lot better.

I missed the part where Kyle cares that he door slammed Joey first.. I did however see the many ways in which Joey has tried to make things right with Kyle over the course of the past week.

Logano is a punk , he turns drivers and gets away with it except when Matt got even.
I wouldn't be bragging about Matt too much...... That was 2nd grader spoiled brat chicken s$$t move on Matt's part..... looked a lot like what Edwards did to Kez...... I am a fan of Edwards..... but..... what he and Matt did was totally uncalled for.... and.... being a Roush supporter..... I have always stuck up for Matt...... but..... right is right and what Matt and Carl pulled just wasn't right.........

I wouldn't be bragging about Matt too much...... That was 2nd grader spoiled brat chicken s$$t move on Matt's part..... looked a lot like what Edwards did to Kez...... I am a fan of Edwards..... but..... what he and Matt did was totally uncalled for.... and.... being a Roush supporter..... I have always stuck up for Matt...... but..... right is right and what Matt and Carl pulled just wasn't right.........
You forgot Jeff Gordon lol

Back
Top Bottom