Joey Logano vs. Kyle Busch

Joey will never win a championship as long as he keeps doing stuff like this. That move at Kansas a couple years ago came back to bite him in the a$$ at Martinsville a couple weeks later, and just like Kenseth did, I have a feeling Kyle is going to wait until a time when it really hurts to get his revenge on Joey.

Mars Co. will not be happy about this.
Absolutely disgraceful. So was the 24 into the 15. So was what Kyle did to Hornaday. When you use your car as a weopon it should be a lengthy suspension if not a possible revocation of your license. I don't care who you are, when you do that you're a danger to other people which in the real world makes you a criminal.
Then NASCAR needs to do a better job of penalizing drivers when they intentionally cause a wreck. They penalized Kenseth, but they did not penalize Joey for the Kansas race. Never mind. Some people will never understand.

So if Kyle needs to "teach Joey a lesson" (a lesson only delusional Joey haters understand) then it's all good if Joey pays kyle back for that lesson.

This whole lesson stuff is silly. Neither needs to learn anything, they are two of the best NASCAR has to offer and if either drive any different they'd be in the middle of the pack and this wouldn't even be a big deal. They take their racing serious enough to fight over it, that's the lesson that the fans learned.

This whole lesson stuff is silly. Neither needs to learn anything, they are two of the best NASCAR has to offer and if either drive any different they'd be in the middle of the pack and this wouldn't even be a big deal. They take their racing serious enough to fight over it, that's the lesson that the fans learned.

Well said...not all parties wil ever agree.

Then NASCAR needs to do a better job of penalizing drivers when they intentionally cause a wreck. They penalized Kenseth, but they did not penalize Joey for the Kansas race. Never mind. Some people will never understand.

The fact you can't differentiate the difference in the two occasions is exactly what some will never understand.

Joey will never win a championship as long as he keeps doing stuff like this. That move at Kansas a couple years ago came back to bite him in the a$$ at Martinsville a couple weeks later, and just like Kenseth did, I have a feeling Kyle is going to wait until a time when it really hurts to get his revenge on Joey.

In no way am a Joey fan at all but the guy will win a championship whether I like it or not. Saying that I hope he wrecks every week along with the 2 and every other Ford.

Sorry but there won't be any fight as Mars/M&M and Shell/Pennzoil won't have any of it. Besides if Kyle still feels JLo was wrong in trying to get all he could on the last lap he can accidentally nerf him later on.
And he WILL accidentally nerf him. I hope its at Kansas.

I'm now a new Joey fan!!! Puss boy got " dumped" as he would claim and did absolutely nothing to deserve it, yeah right. Paybacks are a btich.( Everyone watching in my mancave, kinda knew he was going to get paid back for his actions. I said to all in my cave buddies, "watch this, the idiot is going to get what he deserves" .................and he did!!!!!.......!. High 5's all around!!!!! and a bloody snoot! ...... 2 for the price of one!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Theee untouchable kyle booooosh is touchable, apparently. Owwwww high five once again!!! slap slap slap!!! oh yeah! once more SLAP.

So if Kyle needs to "teach Joey a lesson" (a lesson only delusional Joey haters understand) then it's all good if Joey pays kyle back for that lesson.
No. That would perpetuate the issue. Joey screwed Kyle. Now it is Kyle's turn to return the favor. Once they both have done their thing, the issue is settled.

Well said...not all parties wil ever agree.

The fact you can't differentiate the difference in the two occasions is exactly what some will never understand.
I fully recognize that Matt wrecked Joey on purpose. No one will ever disagree about that. I can differentiate. Put on your thinking cap and listen. Joey wrecked Matt on a corner at high speed to gain a position. NASCAR did nothing about it. Matt did something about it. End of discussion.

Hard to win one though when people have a bullseye on you.

Maybe but the guy is talented. I'd love to see someone take him out every week like I said because he is a threat to win every week. Same reasons people hate Kyle Busch really.

More and more, I like Logano. He races hard and doesn't give an inch. Kyle came off looking like his usual punk self in all this, coming to start a fight and being the only one who got hurt at all.

Maybe but the guy is talented. I'd love to see someone take him out every week like I said because he is a threat to win every week. Same reasons people hate Kyle Busch really.
Not denying Joey's talent, he's one of the best drivers in the field. In fact, he was headed toward his 4th straight win at Martinsville a couple years ago when Kenseth dumped him. He woulda been the first to win 4 straight since Jimmie Johnson in 2007. But, past actions carried consequences, hence no title for Joey that year.

Not denying Joey's talent, he's one of the best drivers in the field. In fact, he was headed toward his 4th straight win at Martinsville a couple years ago when Kenseth dumped him. He woulda been the first to win 4 straight since Jimmie Johnson in 2007. But, past actions carried consequences, hence no title for Joey that year.
Consequences. Exactly how it went down. Exactly how it will go down at some point in the future.

I fully recognize that Matt wrecked Joey on purpose. No one will ever disagree about that. I can differentiate. Put on your thinking cap and listen. Joey wrecked Matt on a corner at high speed to gain a position. NASCAR did nothing about it. Matt did something about it. End of discussion.

As my point had been all along. NASCAR shouldn't of done anything about it because it was exactly quintessential NASCAR. Matt's was a disgrace. END of discussion.

More and more, I like Logano. He races hard and doesn't give an inch. Kyle came off looking like his usual punk self in all this, coming to start a fight and being the only one who got hurt at all.

Kyle came out of that looking like a badass. Took on a whole crew, the blood just made it even more badass. Neither looked like a punk to me although Joey did hide behind his crew it did look like he wanted some but he could be a good actor. I guess it comes down to what someone's perception of a punk is though.

KyBu was a victim of his own making -- he essentially wrecked himself by trying to crash Joey...

Kyle needs to settle F down...lets be honest we know which teams are going to be locked for the playoffs already and hes in that group so big picture his day was pretty meaningless.

Kyle came out of that looking like a badass. Took on a whole crew, the blood just made it even more badass. Neither looked like a punk to me although Joey did hide behind his crew it did look like he wanted some but he could be a good actor. I guess it comes down to what someone's perception of a punk is though.

Looked like a badass to you. Looked like a toddler acting punk who can't control his appendages to others.

Kyle should have got his crew to back him up first.
I disagree. If you need to punch someone, Kyle did it the right way. No need to round up 10 guys to have a huge brawl against Joey's 10 guys.

Kyle's real problem was failing to recognize that he started it... when he drove through the 22 fender... and that he deserved whatever came after. That is a signature move for Kyle, he's done that multiple times, and it is a dirty move that is going to trigger payback. Don't make that move if you can't accept the consequences.

Kyle came out looking like a beat-up fat yellow peanut M&M -- there is nothing manly about that.

Last edited by a moderator:
Consequences. Exactly how it went down. Exactly how it will go down at some point in the future.
If I recall correctly, Logano was also messing with Kenseth on pit road at Talladega the week after the Kansas spin, and I guess Logano's fist pump when Kez turned Kenseth at Martinsville the next week was the straw that broke the camel's back.

Logano has turned into a nerdier version of Kevin Harvick, always going out of his way to show how much he won't take crap off of anybody.

I see you are a/were a Tony Stewart fan. Should he have been penalized for intentionally taking Ryan Newman out at Richmond last year?

If I recall correctly, Logano was also messing with Kenseth on pit road at Talladega the week after the Kansas spin, and I guess Logano's fist pump when Kez turned Kenseth at Martinsville the next week was the straw that broke the camel's back.

Logano has turned into a nerdier version of Kevin Harvick, always going out of his way to show how much he won't take crap off of anybody.

How would Kenseth know about the fist pump?

Some of you all whining about how bad this looks for the sport really need to read up on your NASCAR history.

It was a fight and a well timed Nor'East Snowstorm that made NASCAR famous outside of the south.

NASCAR will survive this. If all the crazy changes haven't brought this organization down, two guys duking it out won't do it either. They may even get a few extra ratings in the next couple of races.

Some of you all whining about how bad this looks for the sport really need to read up on your NASCAR history.

It was a fight and a well timed Nor'East Snowstorm that made NASCAR famous outside of the south.

NASCAR will survive this. If all the crazy changes haven't brought this organization down, two guys duking it out won't do it either. They may even get a few extra ratings in the next couple of races.
Exactly, I bet Monter Energy is loving it. If that wasn't edgy I don't know what is. Might even have something to say if NASCAR considers suspending the drivers.

Okay, I'll admit, this one's kinda funny.
IMG_0706.JPG

Back
Top Bottom