Joey Logano

Logano moved past Carl Edwards on the all time win list to number 29 with his 29th win. He is 2 behind Truex Jr.

Joey is now 29th in all time wins with 30. With one more win he will tie Martin Truex Jr.

28. Martin Truex Jr. – 31 wins (active driver)

The 2017 Cup champion followed that up with back-to-back runner-up finishes and is looking to extend his current streak of at least one win in seven straight seasons.

29. Joey Logano – 30 wins (active driver)​

The 2018 Cup champion has six other top-10 finishes in his career and has won at least one race in 11 straight seasons. The 32-year-old has firmly established himself as an annual title contender and more than likely won't finish his career with just one.

In my view, It’s going to be Joey vs Chase for the championship in three weeks. Can’t wait. Heavyweight Title Fight

1666026028962.png

1666026170748.png

When someone (other than my wife) says "You don't want to mess with me", it triples my motivation to mess with them. Regardless who wins the title, I hope Joey gets run into the fence ala Byron at Darlington within sight of the checkered flag.

When someone (other than my wife) says "You don't want to mess with me", it triples my motivation to mess with them. Regardless who wins the title, I hope Joey gets run into the fence ala Byron at Darlington within sight of the checkered flag.
He was my least favorite for years, but somehow I've become indifferent to him, and Denny has taken his place as my "ANYONE but this guy" driver.

He was my least favorite for years, but somehow I've become indifferent to him, and Denny has taken his place as my "ANYONE but this guy" driver.
For me it's pretty much a three way tie between Joey, Denny, and Kyle B. Everyone else I really don't have an issue with them winning, although Ty may join that club. In case anyone is wondering, Kyle moving to Chevy changes nothing as far as I'm concerned. Didn't like him when he drive for HMS, don't like him now, won't like him next year or the year after.

Honestly I don't even have a great reason for not being around.. I'm gonna try to start being around more again.. I think its mainly because sometimes some people around here leave a bad taste in my mouth lol ..my guy is a polarizing figure and my opinions are generally not welcome by many 😅

I don't root for Joey as I don't like his driving style, but at least he doesn't cry about it when people drive him the same way he drives them, he expects it and accepts it. Also seems like he isn't an a-hole outside of the car.

This is a little long.. 34 min.. but it's a great watch and I feel like it's an interview that might have you respecting Joey a bit more than you do now by the end.

Honestly I don't even have a great reason for not being around.. I'm gonna try to start being around more again.. I think its mainly because sometimes some people around here leave a bad taste in my mouth lol ..my guy is a polarizing figure and my opinions are generally not welcome by many 😅
I welcome your opinions. Always have. Always will. I watched your boy win it all in Phoenix, and you were the first person I thought of. Made it a little less painful knowing that a good dude was happy.

I welcome your opinions. Always have. Always will. I watched your boy win it all in Phoenix, and you were the first person I thought of. Made it a little less painful knowing that a good dude was happy.
Agree. Don’t have that victim mentality. Do you and screw the rest. Definitely a little clique here that likes to jump on people with differing views using their numbers to bully others. Screw em. Joey is a good dude and does it right. His fault, usually owns it. And is ok being raced like he will. Respect that.

^^^ I’m not part of the Joey fandom but, for instance, the video above shows that he has a good side to his character. @Sliced Be happy bro. 2x champ. Nothing to be ashamed for cheering on. I only root against him because he’s made some questionable moves and also taken out some of my guys before, but it’s nothing deep. Beyond that, he’s proven his worth as a driver more than enough.

The more and more he makes Kyle whine & pout and exposes his mediocre fake behavior, the more I like Logano.

Is it m, or did Joey get some sponsorship from Hair Club for Men?
the hair looks A LOT thicker…..

Back
Top Bottom