Kentucky Pre-Race Thread

Turtleman is good stuff, relax and enjoy

'..I heard it was nothing but a bunch of rednecks going in circles...what channel...TNT....lets see......yup...rednecks....'

I'm in Canada, when we talk about NASCAR, it alwaaaaaaaaaaaays leads to making fun of Rednecks, we make fun of the circuit because of that. Also one year I went to see the Bengels game in Cinci and walking through the tailgate pre-game BBQ my friend goes "so many Rednecks", I still laugh about that.

Pockrass just reported that the earliest they could get the track dry is 11:30, and that's if it stopped raining now.

That's funny BSDShoes....everyone is having as much fun as they can....

Poor Mrssully, she's sitting out there in the rain during her first live race.

'..I heard it was nothing but a bunch of rednecks going in circles...what channel...TNT....lets see......yup...rednecks....'

The people you heard from are just ignorant about nascar who needs their approval. Well thats harsh, but why try impress them? different strokes for diffent folks.

The people you heard from are just ignorant about nascar who needs their approval. Well thats harsh, but why try impress them? different strokes for diffent folks.

I'm just thinking Greg as i'm watching this....this is going down hill in a hurry tonight.

That Turtleman crap is about as embarrassing as it gets for NASCAR and it's fans. Effing banjo even.

This aint high school prep, dont be so insecure, he doesn't represent you.

Dang it, I'm going to the NHRA Route 66 Nationals tomorrow at Chicagoland. Welp, looks like second Cup race in a row that I'll have to read about.

Speed has off road trucks on....from Crandon....raced there on the simulator...fun track.

It should be interesting seeing who adjusts the best from the late evening and night setups into a daytime setup.

Turtleman is good stuff, relax and enjoy

The people you heard from are just ignorant about NASCAR, who needs their approval? Well thats harsh, but why try impress them? Different strokes for different folks.

Exactly.

One of the reasons us city boys were attracted to NASCAR in the first place was being able to watch country folk doing crazy stuff in race cars.

IMO, it doesn't hurt if NASCAR tries to get back to its roots every once in a while.

Sorry man don't get all twisted up, I was joking. Like I said though, I did that stuff when I was a kid.

I can see why it is popular, so many live in cities now. I grew up in the country, buddies of mine caught a snapping turtle that the zoo thought was around a hundred years old. It looked like a V.W. bug car hood when they had it in their front yard. big sucker.

I'm in Canada, when we talk about NASCAR, it alwaaaaaaaaaaaays leads to making fun of Rednecks, we make fun of the circuit because of that. Also one year I went to see the Bengels game in Cinci and walking through the tailgate pre-game BBQ my friend goes "so many Rednecks", I still laugh about that.

. If your friends thought they saw a bunch of " rednecks" at a Cincy. football game well all I can say is they really ain't seen nothin. Come visit the mtns. of Western North Carolina. LOL you might think those others were preppy boys . We do have our fair share and them some. :p

Might have to do this race in three weeks between New Hampshire and the boreyard, bye week then

3:35am. Awoken from a dead sleep. Sweating, scared,shaking....
Nightmare of sorts....Can't remember much,...except....TURTLEMAN

3:35am. Awoken from a dead sleep. Sweating, scared,shaking....
Nightmare of sorts....Can't remember much,...except....TURTLEMAN
I actually found that segment to be entertaining. Especially, Wally's spot on impression of this Turtleman dude.

Pretty dissapointed tonight for the postponement.
Was looking forward to seeing sparks fly and guys unfriend each other on Facebook.
Ah well, maybe a Sunday Kentucky Sprint Cup race is meant to be.

Last night I was finally going to get to watch a race live for the first time in more than a month. Damn. :( Got tickets for the Pirate game today and will be there instead of being able to watch this one. Unfortunately they are calling for rain in the Burg today and we'll probably not even get to see the ballgame. It's a lose, lose situation all around.

Back
Top Bottom