Kyle Larson Appreciation Thread

i think it would be fun to have someome follow
Larson for a couple week,just to see what it taking for him to get to and from all these races, he doesn,t have his own plane.

I don't think there is any doubt that Kyle Larson is now the leading driver at HMS. He has done such a great job for that organization in the short time he has been there. I'm glad that Rick Hendrick supports his passion for other types of racing also. He is such an exciting driver to watch every weekend no matter which series he is driving in.

ive really tried to also have Hendrick hire Bell over the years,but they have four great drivers for now.

I don't think there is any doubt that Kyle Larson is now the leading driver at HMS. He has done such a great job for that organization in the short time he has been there. I'm glad that Rick Hendrick supports his passion for other types of racing also. He is such an exciting driver to watch every weekend no matter which series he is driving in.
There's no doubt about it.

Just for comparison's sake... Since 2021

Chase Elliott: 8 wins, 40 top 5s, 64 top 10s 11.9avg finish

William Byron: 12 wins, 36 top 5s, 60 top 10s 13.4 avg finish

Kyle Larson: 20 wins, 55 top 5s, 71 top 10s, 12.5 avg finish and a championship

Pecking order is a dumb thing, in terms of on track performance, it's clearly Larson, Elliott, Byron then Bowman since 2021

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

There's no doubt about it.

Just for comparison's sake... Since 2021

Chase Elliott: 8 wins, 40 top 5s, 64 top 10s 11.9avg finish

William Byron: 12 wins, 36 top 5s, 60 top 10s 13.4 avg finish

Kyle Larson: 20 wins, 55 top 5s, 71 top 10s, 12.5 avg finish and a championship

Pecking order is a dumb thing, in terms of on track performance, it's clearly Larson, Elliott, Byron then Bowman since 2021

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
Pretty much missed the boat. Last year Byron would have won the drivers championship in any points system in the world except the Brian France/NBC cluster puck.
This year Bryon has 3 wins compared to Elliott's 1, 5 top 5's compared to Elliott's 6 and 9 top tens compared to Elliott's 8.

Some drivers want a shorter season. Larson this week. He is a racing machine

Attachments

• GQN5xuoWYAA-liK.jpg
    GQN5xuoWYAA-liK.jpg
    207.5 KB · Views: 30
To travel back and forth like that between South Dakota and New Hampshire is insane. My boss had a week of Bozeman, Portland and Boston for work and was wiped out. I can’t imagine doing this with all the pomp and circumstance that comes with a race

Back
Top Bottom