Larson

I have been a Larson fan for a while. It's good to see him and Ganassi finally putting it all together. Their cars didn't used to be capable of running up front and they used to loose 3 or 4 spots on every pit stop and Kyle made some mistakes as well. It seems like all of that is fixed now.

When he can figure out how to take a deep breath and calm down at the end of races and stop giving them away hes gonna win quite a bit.

Which imo can be any time now.. Its kind of getting old lol he could have 2 wins already this season.. 3 if u count running out of gas at Daytona.

Well his punk move on the last lap at the Battle of the Beach had me as a Larson naysayer...but over time I have come to like him especially watching him put on one of the most amazing runs I have ever seen with the truck a few years back at Eldora.

From 7/9/13:

...since you are already shopping for a new bandwagon, might I suggest kyle larson? I know, I know...he has as much promotional propaganda as logano did when he arrived. but the difference is talent. I believe he has skills that are comparable to what gordon had when he arrived....jmo.

09-10-11-winner-web.jpg

still on the bandwagon! plenty of room for more!!!:D

Kyle is good but I think Eric Jones is going to be a force to reckon with sooner than later,
I can see Eric winning a race this year.

Thread consensus seems to be that once everyone's favorite driver retires he will be their favorite. Been trying to get my uncle to be a fan of his since he was a Stewart fan and doesn't want to pull for the SHR cars anymore because of Ford but he's pretty much just give up on the sport. Really think Larson would be a perfect replacement for Stewart fans.

Since Jeff Gordon quit racing, I've been struggling to find another driver to cheer for.

I've considered rooting for Kyle Larson, but I don't like how he's still racing in the Xfinity series.

Big time fan.

Kurt is my favorite driver and I pull for Chase because I grew up watching his dad but it's good to see drivers like Larson and Jones who came up through talent and they family sacrificing instead of just being a generational driver like Chase Elliott, Dillon douchebags, Blaney etc.

I am happy for Kyle. He's just plain ole kicking ass right now.

Jones, Chase, and Blaney are all running very positive this year.

Kurt is running like crap.

Sort of a changing of the guard happening right now in the series. 42,24,21,77 have constantly ran in the top 10 or better so far this year.

Kurt is running like crap.
Lisa, what's that big, obviously heavy, black thing that Kurt takes with him wherever he goes? To his high school in Las Vegas? Even to the beach in California? Oh, yeah, now I remember... it's the Harley J. Earl trophy. LOL, not running like crap...:D

proxy.jpg

Kyle is good but I think Eric Jones is going to be a force to reckon with sooner than later,
I can see Eric winning a race this year.
He is very good........but being in a Gibbs car his rookie year is a huge advantage
I was thinking about you this afternoon Nevada.... Larson done good!!!!!

Congratulations Bud......
He had a GREAT weekend! Just saw on his Twitter that he got in a car accident leaving the track, but everyone is safe. Also saw he is going to be running Placerville in a Sprint Car this Wednesday.

I'm a Ford lover, driver and I like anyone that drives a Ford, but I have to put my Ford liking aside because I AND IO MEAN REALLY LIKE Larson have since Tony Stewart brought him over from dirt. I also like him driving for Chip, I'm hoping to see Chip put him into an Indycar and see him be the next to do the double Indy500 and the Coke600.

Larson is in the "I don't mind him" camp. Which is as far as you'll go with me.

Just like other sports - One team, one driver.

Elliott is my guy.

I like Larson and I'm looking at all of the new crop of drivers to replace 2 of my favorites who retired over the last couple of years.

Larson is in the "I don't mind him" camp. Which is as far as you'll go with me.

Just like other sports - One team, one driver.

Elliott is my guy.

I'm kind of the same way, but I've always had a handful of guys that I root for/against. Gordon was always far and away my #1 undisputed favorite, but I always cheered for several others (Terry Labonte, Sterling Marlin, the other Hendrick guys, etc) after JG. And I've always rooted against whoever I thought was JG's biggest threat at the time.

It's more of the same these days. I basically root for my favorite (Elliott) along with his HMS teammates and most of the Chevy drivers. Larson is definitely up there for me. Not only is he really good, but he seems to be a really likeable guy. But I only have one true favorite, and that's Chase Elliott.

Great kid and one hell of a driver. I don't really have a favorite since Smoke faded and now root for anyone out of CA.

Larson is so refreshing to watch and listen to in interviews- he's genuinely excited to be driving a race car and he's damn good at it.

I've been a fan since he came into cup as a kid on a second rate team and managed to be competitive. Now that the team has been putting great cars under him it's impressive to watch

Larson is so refreshing to watch and listen to in interviews- he's genuinely excited to be driving a race car and he's damn good at it.

I've been a fan since he came into cup as a kid on a second rate team and managed to be competitive. Now that the team has been putting great cars under him it's impressive to watch
Absolutely. He said yesterday the reason he's up front consistently now is because he doesn't have to push the car harder than it will go, and he can conserve some equipment rather than get into the wall 4 or 5 times a race.

Doesn't compare to the Michigan burn out but still pretty sweet to see.

Thanks for posting!

Doesn't compare to the Michigan burn out but still pretty sweet to see.

Thanks for posting!

That was was pretty sweet too but I'm partial to this one lol.

Back
Top Bottom