Las Vegas test 1/31-2/1

John Propst (NASCAR Vice President of Innovation and Racing Development) the main idea guy behind introducing this new package, has nothing but good things to say about the package, shocker!

Then he throws in a threat at the end, if you criticize the package we're gonna nail you with a fine, tread carefully.
Historically, NASCAR hasn’t made many positive changes in the past couple of decades.

How so? Because he is defending a product that has yet to be put in to competition, a product that still may be tweaked a little after this TEST is over? TEST being the operative word, on the contrary Kyle Busch actually embarassed himself by jumping the gun before one lap under competition has been run. Since it so easy for him now he can run along and go do something else that he finds challenging.

that makes too much sense. Logic is far away for some. Everybody had their best guess setup in the cars for the first test, like duh Kyle.

That is because they put a mike in front of that clown that only shows up and drives a car and he effects everybody that makes a living in Nascar. Like duh? But that ego maniac will do any WWE thing he can do to get his face out there.

Or KDB is just dropping truth bombs on a package that removes driver skill and affects his win equity to make a living.

That is because they put a mike in front of that clown that only shows up and drives a car and he effects everybody that makes a living in Nascar. Like duh? But that ego maniac will do any WWE thing he can do to get his face out there.

Meanwhile, NASCAR is doing the most WWE thing they've ever done.

Or KDB is just dropping truth bombs on a package that removes driver skill and affects his win equity to make a living.

yeah hold on to that one. Can't pass the leader and he does it twice. ok. What's funny is that his teamate Hamlin when someone was stupid enough to put a mic in front of him about the C.O.T. he trashed it saying you couldn't pass, seconds later the announcers said he passed 28 cars. Between the both of em, neither should get anywhere around a microphone, their idiots.

For a test I liked it. They tried going outside and inside, worked through the pack and back. Appeared there was no issue with air blocking attempts to run up to get position, but also no slingshot overkill of aero favoring the car behind every time. Looking forward to race conditions.

He doesn't know who Probst is. :D nor could he watch the practice. :idunno:

I thought Probst was the idiot that came up with the 2019 rules and threatened Kyle for telling the truth. Why would I watch a drafting test when I can watch hockey. They speed things up and Nascar slows em down. Ugh!

I thought Probst was the idiot that came up with the 2019 rules and threatened Kyle for telling the truth. Why would I watch a drafting test when I can watch hockey. They speed things up and Nascar slows em down. Ugh!
You should stick with hockey then.

it's watching you exhaust yourself trolling..for nothin that is funny bud. Beating the competition every day. Keep coming back bud.

Just when I thought I couldn’t laugh any harder you said “Their idiots” You pair are cool with me and I would be happy to buy you guys dinner and drinks anytime.

nah man I think your pretty nuts. anybody spend their time all day trolling isn't anybody I want to be around.

Wonder what the optics are for all of those new fans in the crucial demographic NASCAR wants when they find out the minor league cars are faster than the majors.

Wonder what the optics are for all of those new fans in the crucial demographic NASCAR wants when they find out the minor league cars are faster than the majors.
you figure it out whatever optics are..is that part of the OSS tent?

Certainly not ideal to say the least. I was glad Kyle called a spade a spade and let his feelings be known.

Have a great rest of the evening boys. Grab yourself a handful of M&M’s and have sweet dreams of Kyle!!!

you figure it out whatever optics are..is that part of the OSS tent?

You'd know about OSS more than me.....but I wonder if you knew that it didn't scan the blade.....or was that only Rodney who knew that?

You'd know about OSS more than me.....but I wonder if you knew that it didn't scan the blade.....or was that only Rodney who knew that?
jus glad they aren't having to use the wind tunnel or lack of anymore, seems the OSS has evened up things nicely. Of course some have been crying about the OSS all last year. Surprised they haven't wanted the wind tunnel back.:D

jus glad they aren't having to use the wind tunnel or lack of anymore, seems the OSS has evened up things nicely. Of course some have been crying about the OSS all last year. Surprised they haven't wanted the wind tunnel back.:D

OSS evened things up? Then Rodney un-evened them. That's funny. Chevy might argue with you on that as well. You have a very weird sense of "even."

Back
Top Bottom