MLB 2013

934924_10201369052006781_1977306524_n.jpg

The Indians are pretty hot again. This time, they are even overcoming some pretty bad starting pitching on occasion. They just pummeled the White Sox 19-10 in the first game of a double header then scored 4 runs in the ninth for a pretty unbelieveable comeback win 9-8 in the second game of it. Then they came from behind yesterday and won 4-3. They are winning every way possible. The split they had with the Orioles is the only series they haven't won in like a month or more.

Jason Kipnis has been red hot for the whole last month or so. He leads all of MLB in average at like .450, leads in stolen bases and is first or second in RBI and several other stats for the month of June. He has, also, reached base in like 25+ straight games.

The Indians are pretty hot again. This time, they are even overcoming some pretty bad starting pitching on occasion. They just pummeled the White Sox 19-10 in the first game of a double header then scored 4 runs in the ninth for a pretty unbelieveable comeback win 9-8 in the second game of it. Then they came from behind yesterday and won 4-3. They are winning every way possible. The split they had with the Orioles is the only series they haven't won in like a month or more.

Jason Kipnis has been red hot for the whole last month or so. He leads all of MLB in average at like .450, leads in stolen bases and is first or second in RBI and several other stats for the month of June. He has, also, reached base in like 25+ straight games.

Yeah Jim Johnson blew a sure thing Orioles win against y'all.

I would like to mention former MLB reliever for the Marlins and others, Justin Miller, has passed away. He was 35, and had two children(boys, aged 18 and 7).

RIP.

I believe he pretty much just said he's not taken PED's before right?

Neither did A-Rod, Lance, Sosa, Bonds, McGwire, Palmeiro, Giambi, Jones, etc...

Haters gonna hate.

Not hating at all. I'm not an Orioles fan, I'm a Reds fan. Davis has no bearing on my team at all. I was just pointing out that many others have said the same thing. Hell, I don't even care if he used them. That's his business.

Bogus way of determining homefield for the World Series, but I'm glad the AL won the All-Star Game again.

As much fun as this season has been, it's pretty much over for the O's now... down to the Red Sox and the Rays for the division. O's have been in a slump ever since the All Star Break and can't seem to snap out of it.

Football season right around the corner.

Pretty impressive turnaround for the Red Sox.

From chicken and beer and being pathetic to top dogs.

The Rays have been on an incredible run but such excellence doesn't last an entire season. I am looking for them to get back to earth sometime in the next couple of weeks.

Pretty impressive turnaround for the Red Sox.

From chicken and beer and being pathetic to top dogs.

The Rays have been on an incredible run but such excellence doesn't last an entire season. I am looking for them to get back to earth sometime in the next couple of weeks.

I'm shocked Ortiz wasn't suspended for that little stint. Actually, no I'm not. Typical for Bud Selig. If Ortiz was some no-name player on the Milwaukee Brewers baseball team, he'd be suspended.

I'm shocked Ortiz wasn't suspended for that little stint. Actually, no I'm not. Typical for Bud Selig. If Ortiz was some no-name player on the Milwaukee Brewers baseball team, he'd be suspended.

Suspend him for what?

That jackass umpire totally screwed him over. I think everyone saw that and empathized with Ortiz, hell even the Orioles Broacasting people were like what, that's a strike?

Totally threw Ortiz off his rhythm.

They should send Ortiz the bill for the damaged his cost to that poor telephone but nothing more.

Suspend him for what?

That jackass umpire totally screwed him over. I think everyone saw that and empathized with Ortiz, hell even the Orioles Broacasting people were like what, that's a strike?

Totally threw Ortiz off his rhythm.

They should send Ortiz the bill for the damaged his cost to that poor telephone but nothing more.

Bad calls are part of baseball... always has been and always will be. It happens. No excuse for acting like a jackass.

My Cleveland Indians just got swept at home in a 4 game series by the Tigers, who they were chasing in the division. They followed that up last night by giving up 5 runs to the Angels before they got 2 outs in the first inning and losing the game 5-2. This isn't looking good.

And BAM!

They have lost 4 games in a row. Red Sox won tonight so lead back up 3.

It's over - Red Sox will win the division.

Wow you're severly overestimating the supreme and uncanny ability of the Red Sox meltdowns and colapses.

Far too many games to be handing out division titles.

Rays are falling apart and the O's are too inconsistent on pitching.

I hear you on the pitching part.

Red Sox are just as inconsistent.

Lester has really regressed from his old self. Thank goodness for Doubront, what a gem.

See, like I said, Boston pitching is atrocious and all over the place.

They get beat by teams like the Astros, Marlins, Mariners and so on all the time. I would not be surprise, hell I am counting them slidding back to the wild car spot.

Now it's five consecutive losses for the Rays. They sit three games out of first place (Boston) and only a game and a half ahead of third place (Baltimore). Yankee Danky Doodle Shit and Toronto are non-factors.

Maybe a little too late, but the Yanks are getting hot.

I hope Cabrera catches and passes Davis in HRs just to see a back-to-back Triple Crown winner. That would be incredible.

Back
Top Bottom