MLB 2013

Red Sox will throw at least 2 games.

Just to pay the Yankees for what they blatantly did last year to the Sox.

I don't know, the Orioles ARE the team that beat the Red Sox and kept them out of the playoffs two years ago - though that was, more or less, Boston having an epic meltdown.

I have a feeling the Red Sox would rather play the Yankees in postseason instead of the Orioles. A-Rod's appeal is supposed to be heard before the playoffs meaning he'll probably be benched for the playoffs - unless the MLB decides to back down entirely. And there's no denying he's been the difference maker the past month for the Yanks.

Unfortunately, by the end of this three game set against Boston, so are the Orioles.
Very possible with the way Boston has been playing recently.

I'll have to hope for the Rays to take down Boston now. If they can't handle a collapsing Rangers team at home it would be a big disappointment.

Andy what's going on with your Orioles? They're nervous or something.

I appreciate all them errors though. Gotta take it when runs are just given to you. :D

#51! CHRIS DAVIS! NEW ORIOLES RECORD! MOST HOME RUNS IN A SINGLE SEASON!

ChrisDavis.jpg

Told you Red Sox were gonna throw a few games.

Game 1 goes to the Orioles despite having 3 errors. lol

Lackey was insanely good tonight. Wow

Adam Jones can blow for screwing that no hitter.

Red Sox now have clinched a playoff berth.

Red Sox are your 2013 American League East division champs.

Interesting fact they just showed during the Rays-Orioles game, the six longest games in Rays history have all been against either Boston or Baltimore.

Btw, A-Roid set the all-time record for grand slams (24) in the Yanks' win over the Giants tonight.

Holy crap still? This is like a new game within the game itself. :eek:

Dont they know its live? That is pretty s h i t t y of them to do.

Game's on MLB TV so you may be able to watch it there provided there isn't a blackout restriction in your area.

Rays already burned through their bullpen. Now using pitchers from their main rotation. Wow

DirecTV says the Orioles game on MASN2 is up and the feed has been up the entire time.

I guess this is a figment of my imagination then.

****youdirectv.jpg

Back
Top Bottom