NASCAR Heat 2 coming Fall 2017

I'm in the minority, but I'd rather have the paint booth from Nascar 2011- Nascar '15 over Xfinity and Trucks being added... or if it could have both...

First console days since the EA days that we get the lower series! Have to admit this game has my interest now

Hopefully they let us drive the cup cars at Eldora

I hope the 3 series driving mechanics are all different, that would really sell me. I enjoyed the hell outta D2D due to the career mode starting from the bottom.

I still am keeping expectations low. NHE while fun at times was an overall underwhelming game. I bought it for full price knowing it might be a little bare bones but the sequel was said to be funded by NHE sales data. Use our money wisely :D

DCNhmcoXgAA43lz.jpg:large

NASCAR Heat 2 will feature all three national series

http://www.nascar.com/news-media/20...three-national-series/?linkId=100000000477008

Game looks awesome. I play F1 all the time, would love to get back to oval with the wheel at home

Need to give those of us that are disabled some sort of a controller scheme that we can be competitive with. The last game was sorry all but looks.

So, is there any modding for these NASCAR Heat games or do they have that locked down? I'd like to see some late model dirt cars for Eldora.

Edit: oh, and is there any triple screen support?...probably wishful thinking

Not on the consoles, pc I am not for sure but doubt it. They used to mod the older NASCAR Heat games on pc, had some fun mods as well. Do you play RFactor on the computer? They have late models modded and Eldora track. I still play the Dirt Works Designs late model mod quite a bit and they have a good selection of tracks.

I'm on PC and mostly play Assetto Corsa (1,100+ hrs) and some Dirt Rally. I still crank up NR2003 occasionally.

I have RFactor and RF2, but rarely play them. Dirt Works Designs' mod was why I picked up the original RF. They've done great work and I want to get into it...just never connected with me. I wonder why Dirt Works never updated to RF2?

I guess I'm looking for a more updated platform. You've given me an inkling of hope that somebody will mod the Heat 2 PC for late model dirt racing.

Cautiously optimistic for this game, hope it can get into the discussion for bet racing game out there. For me it's F1 2016 right now

09 was my favorite.

I had so much fun with that one. Most nights I'd race with the same group of guys at Daytona or Talladega. All very clean and skilled racers. When 2011 came out, they nearly all disappeared.

42 different physics/handling presets at each track? I'm sold. Full simulation mode from the get-go for me.

I'm kind of peeved that they will start us out in a "good" Truck right out of the gate. I want a CHALLENGE. Even in last year's game (and the Eutechnyx games), you could easily win every race your first year if you set your car up properly.

My fav was 2005 Chase for the Cup. I had a one handed PS2 controller and could race well at certain tracks.

Hopefully they have as many of the real xfinity and truck racers as possible. The stuff was garbage back in some of those ea sports versions. Felt like there were 17 fake driver/cars in each series.

My fav was 2005 Chase for the Cup. I had a one handed PS2 controller and could race well at certain tracks.

I think they do have an auto-braking feature. I'm not positive though.

I have high doubts that this game will be another dud. However, bringing in other series and adding some tracks shows that they are atleast doing something. I don't see how they can fix all the existing issues and add trucks and dirt.

I wonder how points will work in the lower series. Surely if they got the Cup guys in the races during in your career. Better not give them points.

It's pretty cool that the Trucks and other lower series are making a coveted return but this still doesn't excite me enough to get it or even want it.

2005 remains my favorite game. Not only was it the best NASCAR game on console but it also included Modified cars you coul race with. So good.

I wonder how points will work in the lower series. Surely if they got the Cup guys in the races during in your career. Better not give them points.
I feel like they wont have the cup drivers in the lower series.

It's pretty cool that the Trucks and other lower series are making a coveted return but this still doesn't excite me enough to get it or even want it.

2005 remains my favorite game. Not only was it the best NASCAR game on console but it also included Modified cars you coul race with. So good.
Def a read the reviews first kinda game. Keeping expectations low.

Haven't really played a NASCAR game since NASCAR 08 for PS2. Ran a few races on some of the newer games but most haven't had Xfinity or Trucks so they're not worth it to me.

This one might be. Reports indicate Xfinity and Trucks are back.

Hopefully they have as many of the real xfinity and truck racers as possible. The stuff was garbage back in some of those ea sports versions. Felt like there were 17 fake driver/cars in each series.
I had a long and storied rivalry with Hans Goode in the Allstate car.

I hope this is from an old build because this looks terrible. With games like Forza, PCars & F1 on the market that dont sacrifice graphics for physics, there is no excuse for a game on the next gen console to have mobile level graphics. Please update your game engine 704

I hope this is from an old build because this looks terrible. With games like Forza, PCars & F1 on the market that dont sacrifice graphics for physics, there is no excuse for a game on the next gen console to have mobile level graphics. Please update your game engine 704

It is an old build....likely alpha. They just reached beta status in the past week or so.

It is an old build....likely alpha. They just reached beta status in the past week or so.
The game is set to release in a few months. Id hoped they were much further along & updated. Underwhelming to say the least.

That looks straight out of a PS2, hope the game has sharper graphics when it comes out. I'm cautiously optimistic for this release

Pffffft LOL what a joke. At this point theres no way Im purchasing this. Its a bonafied NHE with a 2 slapped on it & resold as better. No thanks.

Back
Top Bottom