NASCAR Paint Scheme Discussion

Kasey Kahne's Darlington throwback:

Attachments

• image.png
    image.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 286
That Dillon #3 looks great. Really love whoever RCR's designer(s) are in the last few years... I've loved most all of the 27s, many 31s, and most of the 3s.

And I know the sponsors have their hands on what the scheme is, but still I've noticed these RCR cars seem to stand out lately to me...

that is part of Dodge at least it was.The Germans started putting pretty crappy Mercedes diesels in them instead of Detroit's but they went back to Detroit's when the Italians bought into the company...now sponsoring a freaking Toyota? Blasphemy! I give up :D
Daimler AG still owns the Freightshaker brand as well as some other brands
https://daimler-trucksnorthamerica.com/

This will make the 3rd race that there's been a Cars 3 car I believe. Talk about overkill.

The movie is decent tho, saw it Saturday

over kill? Cars 3 is about Nascar. Just started in movies this summer.
Lol I know but Buescher drove it I think Dover, Larson last week, now Bowyer for 2? Seems a bit much. Also, when is he running Iowa?

Oh great, racing a series BELOW the top 3. Sad.
Kyle Busch and Erik Jones raced a 150 lap late model race in Michigan this week. That would be a notch below K&N, as I understand the hierarchy.

I still think the wraps look cheap & tacky. The painted cars were much more aesthetically pleasing

Back
Top Bottom