NASCAR Paint Scheme Discussion

Out of the three posted so far, the #22 is the best looking , Larosn's doesnt really look a patriotic scheme to be honest, it looks like random colors and stars , not really impressed.

Jr's Bristol scheme.....

DD_t9cZXkAAkAgs.jpg:large

So awesome in that DEI car had 16 wins at Richmond 2006, only 9 since then. Cool to see that scheme back

Bad ass. My all time favorite Jr car, time to head to the parents house and find my old Budweiser 8 hats

That scheme looks great & diecasts will be sold out in seconds.

Although just like Gordon's rainbow scheme at Bristol, I wish Axalta could have played along & edited their logo to keep the immersion. That huge A on the hood is so obtrusive, IMO.

No doubt Teresa is trying to put a stop to this.
Yea I was wondering how they got away with this and didn't get a call from a "Teresa on Line 1 waiting for you" , I thought she owned the rights to all DEI paint schemes.

I don't know how they pulled it off, but that Last Ride #88 car is the best one ever. QVC was sold out immediately, but got one for me and one for my brother the next day from JrNation.
dance.gif

Good thread :cheers:

I've been looking forward to seeing what Jones's sponsors/paint schemes will look like for 2018.

It's "iconic" if you're a fan of John Menard's Indy cars.

I get it, but I do not remember it looking like that with the neon yellow wheels. That throws it off entirely. Not to mention I'm used to seeing another "primary" sponsor mixed in like Moen, Duracell, etc. If the wheels were black, I'd enjoy it more.

Back
Top Bottom