NASCAR Paint Scheme Discussion

Well, as long as your hatred is based on something logical and reasonable. :rolleyes: I had to put up with AARP on the 24 car for all of those years, so pardon me if I don't feel some of the pain going on in this thread. Frankly, at this point in time, I'm thrilled to find just about ANY company that feels an investment in NASCAR is worth pursuing.

Sorry folks the good stuff got to me last night lol. Posts like that are uncalled for. I know its William Byron. I know i spoke out of turn. I'm a big fan of racing and I'm not trying to look like an imbecile on here even though that happened. Heck of a race today eh boys and girls? Everyone was waiting for that Ricky Bobby moment.

Well, as long as your hatred is based on something logical and reasonable. :rolleyes: I had to put up with AARP on the 24 car for all of those years, so pardon me if I don't feel some of the pain going on in this thread. Frankly, at this point in time, I'm thrilled to find just about ANY company that feels an investment in NASCAR is worth pursuing.
You had issues with AARP sponsoring Jeff?

Kevin Harvick's 2018 Busch Beer and Mobil 1 paint schemes:

Martin Truex Jr's 5-hour Energy paint scheme for 2018:

Ryan Newman's Caterpillar paint scheme for 2018:

Attachments

• IMG_6989.PNG
    IMG_6989.PNG
    947.5 KB · Views: 281
  • IMG_6990.PNG
    IMG_6990.PNG
    839.6 KB · Views: 245
  • IMG_6997.PNG
    IMG_6997.PNG
    1.7 MB · Views: 329
  • IMG_6999.PNG
    IMG_6999.PNG
    1.1 MB · Views: 266
You had issues with AARP sponsoring Jeff?

I personally do not care for the AARP's agenda and the way they sell themselves. If they want to sponsor a car, that's fantastic, but I just wish it was not a car I had a rooting interest in. I never bought ANY merch. that had the AARP logo on it the whole time they were the sponsor. I'm sure others feel the same way about Liberty University, and understand, but that's the way it goes. I had to put up with the Pepsi sponsorship too, but what can you do? Coke had him and pissed it away so they could have the worthless "Coke Family of Drivers". :eek:

I feel like the base palet for colors is black, red, white and blue.

I wish more cars stuck out, creatively speaking.

As far as LU and Willy Byron.. Sponsor is fine. Paint scheme is ****, especially compared to the other scheme they're running.

Joey Logano's 2018 Shell Pennzoil and AAA Insurance paint schemes:

Attachments

• IMG_7035.PNG
    IMG_7035.PNG
    1,002 KB · Views: 257
  • IMG_7036.PNG
    IMG_7036.PNG
    939 KB · Views: 263
Where are y'all getting 2018 paint schemes from? Anybody has Kyle Busch 2018 paint scheme ?

M&M Mars is run by females. I often wonder if it was run by males if KDB would still be driving for them. They have been very tolerant IMO it's a good match.

Unlike rock star goofs who sponsor a horse with their gaudy racing silk colors schemes that spook the horses, the cars don't care.

M&M Mars is run by females. I often wonder if it was run by males if KDB would still be driving for them. They have been very tolerant IMO it's a good match.

Unlike rock star goofs who sponsor a horse with their gaudy racing silk colors schemes that spook the horses, the cars don't care.
I think Grant F. Reid may not like you calling him a female :laugh:

Yeah those are two completely different fonts lol. The 9 is the same style they used on Newman's 39 car. That 8 looks like it was ripped off of BK Racing

The Xfinity logo is being changed for 18, you can see it on the 98

You can now vote for which paint scheme that Daniel Suarez will run in 2018. Head to the Stanley Tools Facebook page to vote:

Attachments

• IMG_7293.PNG
    IMG_7293.PNG
    653.1 KB · Views: 244
Back
Top Bottom