NASCAR Paint Scheme Discussion

Is kyle busch driving the same ugly yellow m&m car he always drives? It would be nice to see him switch it up. It looks more like a candy wrapper then a race car.

Is kyle busch driving the same ugly yellow m&m car he always drives? It would be nice to see him switch it up. It looks more like a candy wrapper then a race car.
Maybe that's point, but I see nothing wrong with the yellow, that's been the primary color Mar's has used for the majority of time they have been in NASCAR with the M&M's brand.

How the he’ll did Ryan preece take AJ job?!!! And how the he’ll isnt AJ driving ? This is crazy.. preece isn’t better then AJ!

How the he’ll did Ryan preece take AJ job?!!! And how the he’ll isnt AJ driving ? This is crazy.. preece isn’t better then AJ!

Well, it was just time.

AJ was not bad at all after the crew chief change they had, but it was just time for both sides to move on. Preece I think still has potential, but with this new agreement with HMS will be a big plus with JTG. I would have liked to see AJ with the new contract, but I guess it was time for a change for both sides.

Kyles new paint scheme. Maybe it's just me, but not a huge fan of it or the new #11
bc8485059d700eca08d7e71994f3360f.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

So much kB hate haha. Dude could have the best paint scheme and y’all will still say it’s ugly so it don’t even matter

So much kB hate haha. Dude could have the best paint scheme and y’all will still say it’s ugly so it don’t even matter

Nope...that thing just literally looks like ****...lol I've seen paint schemes on KBs car that have looked cool like this one for example...lol take off your blinders call it like it is for a change

Attachments

• i.jpeg
    i.jpeg
    76 KB · Views: 300
Well, it was just time.

AJ was not bad at all after the crew chief change they had, but it was just time for both sides to move on. Preece I think still has potential, but with this new agreement with HMS will be a big plus with JTG. I would have liked to see AJ with the new contract, but I guess it was time for a change for both sides.
AJ was never IMO, hot in Nascar. He came from a short very successful ride in open wheel and even with Penske 22 ride he wasn't a winner. As a road course racer he did threaten to win and actually did a couple times. I think he will be happy and successful in another series of cars
where his RC skills will be in demand.

AJ was never IMO, hot in Nascar. He came from a short very successful ride in open wheel and even with Penske 22 ride he wasn't a winner. As a road course racer he did threaten to win and actually did a couple times. I think he will be happy and successful in another series of cars
where his RC skills will be in demand.

Getting into that 22 after Kurt's rage issues was his big shot with elite equipment, unfortunately cut short with AJ's drug suspension we never really got the chance to see what he could do on a consistent basis imo, ultimately that suspension led to the birth of the true LOGANO.

Nope, some of his cars I do like, some I don't. I normally like anything he has that are Skittles, those look really badass. A lot of the M&M cars tho, just look plain ugly as hell. Nothing to do with the driver. Hell, I didn't like some of the cars Jr had and he was my favorite driver.

I'm sure the black bumper is for aesthetics only

Anti-OSS stealth technology?

Perhaps NASCAR Tech should develop and sprinkle "OSS powder" on these cars for better resolution and testing. Then take a crude leaf blower and dust it off -- don't waste time playing with the chronic cheaters (everybody) in the garage...

Medical Field uses markers in many forms for testing. It's a good concept.

Last edited:
Nope, some of his cars I do like, some I don't. I normally like anything he has that are Skittles, those look really badass. A lot of the M&M cars tho, just look plain ugly as hell. Nothing to do with the driver. Hell, I didn't like some of the cars Jr had and he was my favorite driver.

Agreed. A good looking race car looks good no matter who is behind the wheel, and a bad looking race car still looks bad even with my favorite driver in it. The M&M's paint scheme has always looked ugly IMO, even with Ken Schrader and Ernie Irvan who are two of my favorites.

Wtf why? Jesus Christ, somebody punch whoever approved this.
Haha. Man I saw this car last Thursday when I stopped at HMS. I noticed the Team Rubicon on the quarter panel and was oh ok cool, a new sponsor even tho it looks like crap compared to having "Mtn Dew" in that spot. The camo however was not visible at all from where I was standing. This hurt my soul when I saw this ugly crap lol.

Back
Top Bottom