NASCAR Paint Scheme Discussion

D3Vy8QOXsAAERJ4.jpg

I still don't like Liberty as a sponsor but I like this scheme

As long as the checks cash it's all good.

Hopefully. Falwell's pool-boy is ok with this.

Eh it's a paying sponsor. In this day and time I'm not that picky. I am surprised that young William isn't the saint I thought he was, he cusses like a sailor on the radio. :biggrin:

May I ask why?
Because spending millions on advertising doesn't fit well with the cost of an education.
How many students pay thousands of dollars every year just to cover this foolish spending.

Because spending millions on advertising doesn't fit well with the cost of an education.
How many students pay thousands of dollars every year just to cover this foolish spending.
Private people spending their private money however they see fit.

Please, point to where this hurts you.

Reactions: sdj
Private people spending their private money however they see fit.

Please, point to where this hurts you.
Not so much for me but for my grandchildren it sure hurts. Because their parents are not rich enough to cover the costs, by the time they have done 4 yrs of university they will be close to $200,000 in debt. The alternative is for them to settle for a college degree and therefore not qualified for very good paying careers.

Not so much for me but for my grandchildren it sure hurts. Because their parents are not rich enough to cover the costs, by the time they have done 4 yrs of university they will be close to $200,000 in debt. The alternative is for them to settle for a college degree and therefore not qualified for very good paying careers.
Half of the college degrees don't qualify you to do anything productive anyway. The majority of the people I know who graduated from college are working in fields far different than what they studied in college, and there are LOTS of good paying jobs that don't require a college education. The building trades for one are desperate for people. In our area, the average age of the union carpenter is something like 50+. There isn't even CLOSE to enough new blood entering that workforce. I know a few years ago there were heavy equipment repair jobs at close to $100,000 a year with bonuses going unfilled out west. There is a shortage of skilled motivated people in truck repair and and long haul truck drivers are always in demand. The cost of college won't matter for long anyway. Once the new regime gets going, it';s all going to be "free" anyway. Of course it will probably cost $500,000 per student, and half the graduates won't be able to spell cat if you give them the c and the a, but, hey, they'll have a fancy diploma!

Half of the college degrees don't qualify you to do anything productive anyway. The majority of the people I know who graduated from college are working in fields far different than what they studied in college, and there are LOTS of good paying jobs that don't require a college education. The building trades for one are desperate for people. In our area, the average age of the union carpenter is something like 50+. There isn't even CLOSE to enough new blood entering that workforce. I know a few years ago there were heavy equipment repair jobs at close to $100,000 a year with bonuses going unfilled out west. There is a shortage of skilled motivated people in truck repair and and long haul truck drivers are always in demand. The cost of college won't matter for long anyway. Once the new regime gets going, it';s all going to be "free" anyway. Of course it will probably cost $500,000 per student, and half the graduates won't be able to spell cat if you give them the c and the a, but, hey, they'll have a fancy diploma!
I agree with you on the trades not having enough people. I owned an Electrical Contracting business and between apprentices refusing to get dirty and Jobbers not paying when they should, it is no wonder the industry is in bad shape. Today I demand payments in advance to doing any work.
Hard to find people who won't do anything they can't do by Text.

Looks like boiled ass.
I love it.

Unpopular opinion, I was personally bored of the flames. Now, I think it would look better if the base was white instead of the matter black finish. Now, what would have been cool is if they kept the white and flames they had summer of 2019. That thing was great and stuck out during that summer.

Still, I love the look of it. It's a fresh take on an old favorite.

The reactions are going to be mixed, but I like the idea of the Rainbow Warrior just modernized.

Quite possibly the ugliest race car I have ever seen in my life. Watching that thing going around the track is going to make my eyes bleed. You would think a paint company would know how to use a color wheel. William's new uniform should be a clown suit to along with that hot mess. Makes you sit back and realize what a genius Sam Bass was........ Not EVERYBODY can do what he did.

as a JG fan, I absolutely love it. Very cool scheme. Hopefully Willy can do it some justice
It's simple, I like simplistic or minimalistic paint schemes.

Nothing fancy about this and I guarantee it will look better on track. A white or silver base would have been that much better, but I expect Axalta to play around with this scheme as time goes on.

Back
Top Bottom