NASCAR Sponsorship News Thread

Denny has a new sponsor and scheme to announce. I'm guessing Dominoes is stepping up?
That's interesting. I wonder if it's an associate sponsor or FedEx has finally ended full season sponsorship for the 11?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

I'm a bit surprised we don't seen ArmorAll more often. There's a product that strikes me as good fit for the NASCAR audience. And you can get it at Walmart!
Real sponsor. #1. it's in the car care section, #2. It's a manly kinda thing to clean the tires with and #3 The car has bonus manlies. MAC tools, and STP.

Real sponsor. #1. it's in the car care section, #2. It's a manly kinda thing to clean the tires with and #3 The car has bonus manlies. MAC tools, and STP.
ha ha every time a new sponsor is posted here in this section its going to see if it passes the Real Sponsor criteria you just listed here.

ewwwww ...

We have a bidet so I’ll just use Dude Wipes on my tires. 😇

Urban people have their uses for them. But us hics use them for cleaning up in the morning after camping. Do face, and other non smelly areas, then the pits, and the lower areas. You can stay fairly clean for a week in the woods. Some guys don't think baby wipes are manly enough, so Dude Wipes does get a manly sponsor point

ewwwww ...

We have a bidet so I’ll just use Dude Wipes on my tires. 😇
Spray ‘em with ArmorAll first.
Urban people have their uses for them. But us hics use them for cleaning up in the morning after camping. Do face, and other non smelly areas, then the pits, and the lower areas. You can stay fairly clean for a week in the woods. Some guys don't think baby wipes are manly enough, so Dude Wipes does get a manly sponsor point
Geez, I’ve been out of the Guard for so long, I completely forgot about using baby wipes those ways. I’ll bet they’re cheaper than Dudes.

Wouldn’t survive in the field without baby wipes. Might have to give DUDE Wipes a try next time.

Hello distant cousin
1612812560816.png

I dont know what Offerpad is. I'm gonna go with not being a real sponsor because you cant buy it at Walmart

Oh I've heard of them they've been sponsoring the Door Bumper Clear Podcast, they basically give you an offer on your house. Then I assume resell it.

Oh I've heard of them they've been sponsoring the Door Bumper Clear Podcast, they basically give you an offer on your house. Then I assume resell it.
Ah. I dont listen to DBC so I wouldnt know. Hopefully they stick around in the sport for a while.

Back
Top Bottom