NASCAR Sponsorship News Thread

Kiante

Team Owner
Really after all the time Bubba has spent trying to bring them in
Better late than never.

Start gathering assets now while he's still with JGR and use the sponsors as leverage for later on.

StandOnIt

Farm Truck
I see what you did there! Very nice!
Way off the subject. I don't know about your part of the country, but ear corn that has purple, yellow, and orange kernels (multi color) we call it Indian Corn..And I have always heard you use corn to make whiskey. :idunno:

Charlie Spencer

Road courses and short tracks.
Way off the subject. I don't know about your part of the country, but ear corn that has purple, yellow, and orange kernels (multi color) we call it Indian Corn..And I have always heard you use corn to make whiskey. :idunno:
What I know about fermentation, distillation, and their relative advantages and disadvantages wouldn't fill a Dixie cup.

Formerjackman

Team Owner
Whiskey can be made of many types and percentages of grains, BUT, to be legally called Bourbon Whiskey or Whisky, it MUST be distilled in the United States, it MUST contain at least 51% corn, and it MUST be aged in a virgin oak barrel. I am sure there other distilled spirits that have similar guidelines. Much of the world's Scotch Whiskey is aged in used Bourbon barrels, since they can only be used once for Bourbon. Much of the boutique Bourbons and other spirits on your store shelves are actually distilled by major mass distillers, and then smaller firms take the raw white liquor and blend and age it to create unique flavors.

harkin

SoCal Race Fan
Nothing the Germans, Chinese, Pueblo etc. brewed could be nastier than my old man’s Burgermeister.

Nitro Dude

Hauler Driver and Cylinder Head Maintenance
Grampa was a bootlegger. His basement was full of beer making equipment, he taught me how to use the bottle cap machine. I had that job until there was probably a case, maybe more of caps blown off and beer everywhere. I think it was his fault but somebody had to go down for it and I was 8.
In my inner group I have always been labeled as the comedian of the bunch... but you just put me in the back seat. :)

Charlie Spencer

Road courses and short tracks.
Grampa was a bootlegger. His basement was full of beer making equipment, he taught me how to use the bottle cap machine. I had that job until there was probably a case, maybe more of caps blown off and beer everywhere. I think it was his fault but somebody had to go down for it and I was 8.
Nothing like having Gramps toss you under the bus...

Top Bottom