NASCAR Sponsorship News Thread

I've eaten Subway twice in my 36 years. The first time I had..... lets just say intestinal problems for a few days after and the second time the establishment I went to screwed up a Roast Beef Sub. That was it for me and Subway, and I have zero desire to ever try it again.

for the platform of a large chain sub sandwich restaurant, I thought Jimmy John’s had it covered for awhile now.

wild they’re off the 4 car now…

I actually tried going to jimmy John's over subway in the past just to support someone that is supporting the sport. Looks like I'll be doing subway more often now.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

I like wheat bread. Last time I checked, Subway was the only national chain that had any options other than white.

If this is true, I like it. Not that a sponsor is gonna make me like Stewart-Haas any more but Subway is better than Jimmy Johns for me. Jersey Mikes beats them both though.

Penn Station is better than ALL of them. Besides, if you don't serve french fries, you're not getting MY business. Those other places can just keep their stupid little bags of chips.

I actually tried going to jimmy John's over subway in the past just to support someone that is supporting the sport. Looks like I'll be doing subway more often now.

You don't have to do that to yourself

Subway stores all smell like rancid lunch meat. I like to support NASCAR sponsors when I can but I can't this one. A good local sub shop usually beats all the chains anyway.

Its a sponsor, alright:

I often wonder who the target audience is for sponsors like this.

Do they think that there are enough women watching NASCAR, and more specifically the Xfinity Series, to see an ROI?

Or are they targeting husbands watching the race who might mention the company to their wives?

Do they think that there are enough women watching NASCAR, and more specifically the Xfinity Series, to see an ROI?

Or are they targeting husbands watching the race who might mention the company to their wives?
I'm guessing it's someone in the company that makes decisions that wants to see their name on the car and nothing more than that

I'm guessing it's someone in the company that makes decisions that wants to see their name on the car and nothing more than that

I would hope that more thought than that goes into such large expenditures.

Petes grocery, Bradford, R.I. Best subs and grinders ever. National chains can't compare...

Mr. Jim's in Chesapeake, Va. !! Hard to beat!

I would hope that more thought than that goes into such large expenditures.
1) no offense to Jeffrey but I don't think putting your name on the that car is as large of an expenditure as other cars

2) people do stupid things with marketing money. My sister in law used to sell commercials and had one client that was adamant that his ads run during the race for no other than he was a nascar fan. No amount of reasoning could convince him that wasn't his target audience and his money could be better spent at other times

1) no offense to Jeffrey but I don't think putting your name on the that car is as large of an expenditure as other cars

2) people do stupid things with marketing money. My sister in law used to sell commercials and had one client that was adamant that his ads run during the race for no other than he was a nascar fan. No amount of reasoning could convince him that wasn't his target audience and his money could be better spent at other times

yeah for sure. On the other hand there is a small outlying GMC/Buick dealer here that his only commercial is during the races. Has always has about a 70 442 convertible mixed in with the new stuff in the background.

Reactions: sdj

I read once where NASCAR considered nearly half of their fans to be women, so there's that.

Every time Gordon won, I enjoyed when he would throw the Gatorade ad pieces off the car and then plug Pepsi.
I wonder why he would do that... PepsiCo owned Gatorade from 2001 on, before that, Quaker Oats owned Gatorade. And I remember JJ doing the same thing in his heyday, knocking anyones sponsors off the roof of the 48 car.

I wonder why he would do that... PepsiCo owned Gatorade from 2001 on, before that, Quaker Oats owned Gatorade. And I remember JJ doing the same thing in his heyday, knocking anyones sponsors off the roof of the 48 car.
Well, this was actually my memory lapse. It was Powerade that was tossed aside.

I guess that goes to show you how prominent Gatorade’s market power is.

Staying with Buescher or going with Brad?
It says Roush Fenway. They were on Stenhouse's car. He left and they didn't follow, so it looks like they are a sponsor of the organization. I wonder if they do business with Fenway

It says Roush Fenway. They were on Stenhouse's car. He left and they didn't follow, so it looks like they are a sponsor of the organization. I wonder if they do business with Fenway
My guess if anything is it's some B2B with Roush Performance

I won't lie, Subway wraps are wayyy better than their sandwiches. Highly recommend a Chicken Bacon wrap

Back
Top Bottom