NASCAR Sponsorship News Thread

Charlie Spencer

Road courses and short tracks.
I dont see them trying to sell to the highest bidder for the Sports biggest race
But, but, muh Daytoner Five Hunnert is thuh sport's bigges' race! 'Super Bowl of Stock Car Racing', 'member?

:p

Otherwise, that makes sense. Either way, my bank account isn't involved.

Charlie Spencer

I guess that kind of cross-sport promotion must have some positive effect. I just know I've never felt the urge to attend a non-NASCAR event solely because an athlete or performer promoting it showed up at a race. I remember hearing about how fans of 'extreme sports' sponsored by Monster would start coming to races because that brand was now associated with NASCAR. Excuse me if I question the value of Kyle at a Lakers game.

StandOnIt

Farm Truck
I guess that kind of cross-sport promotion must have some positive effect. I just know I've never felt the urge to attend a non-NASCAR event solely because an athlete or performer promoting it showed up at a race. I remember hearing about how fans of 'extreme sports' sponsored by Monster would start coming to races because that brand was now associated with NASCAR. Excuse me if I question the value of Kyle at a Lakers game.
I wouldn't, Larson is from California and has been tearing it up on the dirt tracks there for years. Lots of people have heard of Kyle Larson in California. Judging by how many stick and ballers we have here at R-F, I'm sure it is safe to say there will be quite a few Nascar fans in the stands

Charlie Spencer

I wouldn't, Larson is from California and has been tearing it up on the dirt tracks there for years. Lots of people have heard of Kyle Larson in California. Judging by how many stick and ballers we have here at R-F, I'm sure it is safe to say there will be quite a few Nascar fans in the stands
But aren't those people already likely to be buying Clash tickets anyway? Do you see this drawing people from that game that don't already follow racing?

Top Bottom