NASCAR Sponsorship News Thread

Snappy D

2017 Pick Em Champion 2018 Bold Predictor
a little preview of Harv's Subway Ford

StandOnIt

Farm Truck

wi_racefan

Team Owner
I read that article from the source Jenna Fryer. I noticed that there wasn't a quote from any of the Kaulig organization saying that. Could be, but I ain't buying it. There is a long way between now and next year or a Kaulig honcho needs to be saying it now before I believe it.
Only reason I posted is because generally jayski is pretty decent

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

StandOnIt

Farm Truck
Only reason I posted is because generally jayski is pretty decent

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
oh I am not messing with you, just commenting on the article. I'm not much of a fan of Jenna Fryer of the associated press, I believe some of her stuff is publish just because, make a story out of something. A writer could make that story out of any team that loses a sponsor without quoting any sources.

Formerjackman

Team Owner
I read that article from the source Jenna Fryer. I noticed that there wasn't a quote from any of the Kaulig organization saying that. Could be, but I ain't buying it. There is a long way between now and next year or a Kaulig honcho needs to be saying it now before I believe it.

It was confirmed that Nutrien Ag will not be back at Kaulig on the newest episode of Door, Bumper Clear. I got the impression they may not be leaving the sport though.

Top Bottom