NASCAR Sponsorship News Thread

Well I'll be. The only numbers I kept hearing was that Kyle was/is the Cup series win leader out of all of the active drivers. Sounds like Childress got a hell of a bargain if that is so.
How many wins in the last four years? You used to know....

I’m late to the party but my guess is once Oracle fell through the focus shifted towards bringing Ty in since Monster was a pretty sure thing with a fat wallet. Oracle would’ve been a huge deal but after that it seems like it would’ve been trying to piecemeal something together for Kyle.

I’m late to the party but my guess is once Oracle fell through the focus shifted towards bringing Ty in since Monster was a pretty sure thing with a fat wallet. Oracle would’ve been a huge deal but after that it seems like it would’ve been trying to piecemeal something together for Kyle.
I've been told, JGR is by far the most expensive team for sponsors at this time.

We shall see how the navigate in the future when the likes of MTJ retires because the likes of Auto Owners and BPS will more than likely dip out when MTJ leaves the team.

I've been told, JGR is by far the most expensive team for sponsors at this time.

We shall see how the navigate in the future when the likes of MTJ retires because the likes of Auto Owners and BPS will more than likely dip out when MTJ leaves the team.

I don’t think you’re wrong in what you’ve been told.

I think BP sticks with drivers that fit their model and MTJ is perfect for it. Are they going to be with Noah again this year in cup? They seem to like him

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

Realtree is owned by Bill Jordan.
Bill Jordan was an old hunting buddy of Childress and Earnhardt.
Realtree sponsored Kerry way back when and even Dave Marcis when he had a Childress alliance. (before alliances were a common thing)
Realtree is not a Bass Pro Shops BTB deal,

Realtree is owned by Bill Jordan.
Bill Jordan was an old hunting buddy of Childress and Earnhardt.
Realtree sponsored Kerry way back when and even Dave Marcis when he had a Childress alliance. (before alliances were a common thing)
Realtree is not a Bass Pro Shops BTB deal,
Bill Jordan and Jimmy Morris are good friends and have a business arrangement between Bass Pro and Realtree

Bill Jordan and Jimmy Morris are good friends and have a business arrangement between Bass Pro and Realtree
Who sponsored Childress first? Realtree or Bass Pro Shops?

How many BTB sponsor schemes has Realtree done with JGR?

The Realtree/Childress deal is not a Bass Pro Shops deal.

Who sponsored Childress first? Realtree or Bass Pro Shops?

How many BTB sponsor schemes has Realtree done with JGR?

The Realtree/Childress deal is not a Bass Pro Shops deal.
1. Doesnt matter who
2. Has no relevancy
3. Prove it

Hey.......... its the off season, anything goes. :) Just glad race fans are posting.
Sooner or later we will be talking thread counts on the single lug nut. So
hang on for that. It will get crazy.

The last page here was something. The Who Arrived First to RCR debate of Real Tree vs Bass Pro might be my favorite so far of this off season, I don’t seem to grasp the significance of it though. But spirited little battle.

It's immensely important during these off season times. It's along the lines of who came first the chicken or the egg, or pushrods matter or how many ways can it be said that Deegan doesn't deserve to be in sight of a race car much less driving one.

The last page here was something. The Who Arrived First to RCR debate of Real Tree vs Bass Pro might be my favorite so far of this off season, I don’t seem to grasp the significance of it though. But spirited little battle.

I would actually be interested in knowing the actual facts of the situation, but somehow I doubt I'll find them here......

Their checks didn’t clear the bank?

What A Shoc.

It's currently ongoing. It happens, its business and things change quickly. HMS won't be losing sleep, they'll find a viable replacement.

Some Nascar owner needs to reach out to the
AssGasket undergarments people and make a deal.

The demographics match and (Nascar) Daddies would worry less about their daughters after buying the dating PPE for them.

Huh. I wonder where they’re getting the money. Ask to see it up front, cash only.
Googling and there stock reached a new high yesterday so they must of figured something put. I'm not much of a business news guy.

Back
Top Bottom