NASCAR Sponsorship News Thread

From the sounds of it, this might be the new logo..
View attachment 67644
Maybe these folks are ready for another go :

1675095767274.png

They consistently miss the mark on these Elliott schemes. Less is more.
The night owl black and orange one they ran a year or so ago was awesome. The Hooters Spirit car, that was awesome. These colors on this year's scheme dont even match, I dont get it.

The night owl black and orange one they ran a year or so ago was awesome. The Hooters Spirit car, that was awesome. These colors on this year's scheme dont even match, I dont get it.
Night owl was good. Mountain Dew car was ELITE, Sun energy cars were great too...but those 2 aren't even around now. Even his NAPA car, his rookie car looked so damn good. Then they started adding yellow and weird shapes and then they decided to strip it of color but left the weird lines and shapes in place.

Night owl was good. Mountain Dew car was ELITE, Sun energy cars were great too...but those 2 aren't even around now. Even his NAPA car, his rookie car looked so damn good. Then they started adding yellow and weird shapes and then they decided to strip it of color but left the weird lines and shapes in place.
The weird shapes and weirder lines, I have never been a fan of.

It’s not going be all 4 at one time, from what I interpreted was that it was going to be split up amongst the 4 cars at different points in the season
I get that but you can no longer associate a paint scheme with a car number anymore. Before it you saw that green and knew it was the 18 without having to look for the number

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

I get that but you can no longer associate a paint scheme with a car number anymore. Before it you saw that green and knew it was the 18 without having to look for the number

A terrible hardship.

Somehow we’ll all just have to soldier on.

its not 1995 anymore sadly.

If I was at JGR, I would be the a**hole to put all of those Interstate schemes on the track together.

Have fun figuring it out.
At Talladega

Kinda weird to see Hendrick with Coke to be honest

Screenshot_20230216_154601_Facebook.jpg

No more PepsiCo. for HMS and Chase (as it has been for a while). Cool to see an Elliott rocking the Coca Cola Racing Family gear again.

Back
Top Bottom