NASCAR Sponsorship News Thread

Can we expect watermelon beer coming soon?
He would have been a great marketing fit at SHR with the mahindra thing etc. I could see it now, commercial of him lifting the tractor’s bucket full of watermelons to drop on Tony from above.

Though I am glad he stayed put at Trackhouse

That is seriously a pretty paint scheme. Way better than what HMS did with it….and Walmart I see is on the car. Wonder if they’ll have some sponsorship for TrackHouse in the near future
I've often wondered why Walmart is more active in the sport. It seems like a perfect marketing fit to me. Maybe they just assume we're already shopping there.

I've often wondered why Walmart is more active in the sport. It seems like a perfect marketing fit to me. Maybe they just assume we're already shopping there.
One of the head guys with 23XI mentioned this past week on Dales podcast with Kelly that they’ve partnered with Walmart to do some off track work in the community. I don’t recall if he said they’d be sponsoring a car or not.

Cigarettes are terrible and I agree with the advertisement restrictions but I do miss the Winston Cup era. Aside from selling one of the most addictive products ever that will kill you they were a great sponsor. Everything else down to just the smooth sound of the words "The Winston Cup Series " that just rolled off the tongue so well seemed so well matched or paired.

I remember a lot memorial days when the cigarette girls were out in front the Charlotte Power Unit Speedway handing cigarette samples. I never cared to smoke but I was guilty of getting a few samples just for the excuse to say thanks. The Winston Cup trophy girls were great as well.

A REAL sponsor. From Jayski
1684939445079.png

Richard Childress Racing announces multi-year partnership with SENIX Tools​

not ruffled at all, just giving perspective to the product. However, IDK what Chinese chain saws and weedeaters have to do with the Automotive industry.

Can you see what that is in the foreground? I believe it would work better on a car than a weedeater lol.
1684964325825.png

• Haha
Reactions: sdj
Back
Top Bottom