Nascar Trivia

DEI fan,

We realize you're new to our forum, but the idea is for the person who answers the question correctly to ask the next question, OK?

Thanks for following the rules and welcome.
boB in nh

u are wrong they raced the taurus cause it is the only ford that is airodinamic enough to compete with chevy

DEIfan,

No son, I am not wrong. I was around the sport when this change was made and am very well aware of the reasons for the changes.

The main reason for using the Taurus was the simple fact that was the only offering in the Ford line-up which came close to being the right size to replace the T-bird.

Just for your info; the only part of those cars that is close to stock is the hood, the roof and the decklid and all of them are modified before they can be used in competition.

D.E.I., there are rules to follow in playing the Trivia Quiz. Lets follow them.

OK, it is up to Smoke1TS20 to post a question. Please post the next question Smoke1TS20.

D.E.I Fan said:
well he didnot post one so i did
Obviously you do not know the rules of the game so I will take a few minutes and explain them.

A person has the privilege of asking a Trivia Question only after they correctly guess the answer of the previous question AND after the answer has been confirmed by the person that asked the question.

People have 2 days to post a question after they correctly guess the previous question and after their answer has been confirmed by the person that asked it. There is also a 2 day time limit to confirm answers to a question.

All questions are to be associated with Nascar Cup racing. The object of the Trivia is to have fun and learn some interesting facts......and not to post questions that are next to impossible to answer. Common sense and politeness is also nice to use while playing the Trivia.

OK, it is up to Smoke1TS20 to post a question. Please post the next question Smoke1TS20.

How many Nascar drivers have won the Championship but didn't get a pole during that season?

sweet
i knew that dale earnhardt did it but i did not no who else

All right, you guys got on me the last time cuz it was too hard, so here's an easy one...
Who is the only cup driver to win from the pole at Indianapolis Motor Speedway?

BobbyFord, I'll answer your question but I'll also defer to you to also ask the next question. :cool:

The answer is Kevin Harvick in 2003.

Yes, you are right and thank you for another turn.

This one is a two part question and the second half is the more difficult.

What year did Richard Petty make his attempt at Drag Racing and why?

Bill France had outlawed the Hemi engine and Petty was under contract to chrysler and stayed loyal to them by jumping ship from Nascar.

Correct.
The deal was that Chrysler had no run-able cars in NASCAR and Petty just had to do something. He ran one of the small Barracudas at the dragstrip.

Your turn.

A driver went 7 years in his prime without a win at Michigan yet still wound up as the driver with the 2nd most wins at that track. Name this great driver and his number of wins at Michigan.

Totally unnecessary post. Language and inappropriate comments.

Edited by TRL.

muggle not said:
A driver went 7 years in his prime without a win at Michigan yet still wound up as the driver with the 2nd most wins at that track. Name this great driver and his number of wins at Michigan.
The question is not that difficult. The driver is "probably" one of the 5 best Nascar drivers of all time.

Back
Top Bottom