Nascar Trivia

Thanks, nascarwoman.

Which past Cup Champion holds the modern-era record for the most consecutive weeks ranked #1 in Cup.
Name the driver and the year.

As I love Indy Cars as much as NASCAR my question is:

What year did Tony Stewart first attempt the "Double Duty" of racing in the Indy 500 and Coca-Cola 600, and how did he finish in both races?

I'm better at answering than asking, BUT..........

Name the Female Nascar Driver with the most starts.

Nope, and maybe I wasn't specific enough. I meant CUP, not Busch.
I sure liked Patty tho!

kat2220 said:
Nope, and maybe I wasn't specific enough. I meant CUP, not Busch.
I sure liked Patty tho!
The rules of TRIVIA are that all questions have to be related to Cup.....so you were specific enough. :)

Actually I only verified what Buckeroo had posted so...
I guess you're up next Buck.

How about an easy question for the younger folks?

What did Big Bill France do to keep fans from sneaking over the sand dunes at the old Beach/Road course at Daytona Beach?

boB said:
How about an easy question for the younger folks?

What did Big Bill France do to keep fans from sneaking over the sand dunes at the old Beach/Road course at Daytona Beach?
I believe he did something that would have kept me away....
How about.....posting signs warning folks to "Beware of Rattlesnakes"..??

boB said:
You're right!

Next question's your's.
Thanks Bob...
Another easy one............... "Fireball Roberts"-- His bride to be....her name????

Just to bump this back to the first page.

I'll even give the folks a hint: the ladies first and last initials are the same.

Judy Judge and Roberts were engaged to be married in June '64 but Roberts died in May '64 from injuries sustained in a wreck at Charlotte.

BobbyFord said:
Judy Judge and Roberts were engaged to be married in June '64 but Roberts died in May '64 from injuries sustained in a wreck at Charlotte.
Perfect !!!!!!!!

You're up Bobby

boB thanks for the clue...

Back
Top Bottom