denny hamlin- virginia
kevin harvick- california
dale jr.- north carolina
jeff gordon- indiana
jeff burton- va
kasey kahne- washington
mark martin- arkansa
kyle busch- nevada

Here's one for those old pros. In his very first NASCAR race, who was thrown from his car when the seat belts broke during a roll. His sponsor was Rupert Safety Belts?

He's right. Mshay, if you don't want to play, don't play. If you know the answer, you are supposed to be the next questioner. Now either ask a question or move on. :mad:

:mad: :mad: who won the inagural ohio 250 truck series race at mansfield motorsports speedway:mad: :mad:

:mad: :mad: who won the inagural ohio 250 truck series race at mansfield motorsports speedway:mad: :mad:
mshay, the Nascar Trivia is "limited" to Nascar Cup questions. Busch, Truck Series, ARCA, etc are not part of this Trivia game.

oh yeah sorry about that,

who won the 1999 pepsi 400 at daytona,
i understand that its an easy one but thats all i got.

oh yeah sorry about that,

who won the 1999 pepsi 400 at daytona,
i understand that its an easy one but thats all i got.

I am horrible at name and date trivia but since that was the last Firecracker 400 I attended I know it was Dale Jarret , Dale Earnhardt ran second and I left the track disappointed .

They can rename it the Pepsi 400 or the Widget 400 but it will always be the Firecracker to me .

With the Rolex 24 just finished I thought this would be a good question .

These two Cup drivers who were father and son teamed up to win their division in the Daytona 24 .

i think the allisons but im unsure so i will have to research that and get back to you.

One last shot at this... how about Al Sr. and Al Jr. Unser?

Don't give up now Buck you know both the father and son and it is not some obscure father and son combo that is famous from another series .

With the Rolex 24 just finished I thought this would be a good question .

These two Cup drivers who were father and son teamed up to win their division in the Daytona 24 .

I thought I would repost the question so people don't have to go back two pages to see it .

Maybe you don't but I have something dangling between my legs. :)

Oh wait, that's my mouse cable... :eek:

:AHHHH:
bye.gif
:D

Back
Top Bottom