Nascar Trivia

left side tires mounted on right side of the car which gave him an additional advantage over his competitors as if having an oversized engine wasn't enough

Hope you guys have fun in the future with this. Seems we have way too many referees here anyway. It was fun for a while.

You don't get to ask 2 ? in a row. If you agreed that tkj answered correctly, then tkj asks the next ?.

tkj had half of the question correct as there were two infractions. Ya'll really don't want to learn anything. Ya just want to show your authority to boost your egos.

BUT you said tk was correct, so perhaps your original ? wasn't clear enough.

Clarity in the question is important and if the questioner says, "Correct", then it's the turn of the answerer.
We aren't on a power trip here, and many of us defy authority any chance we can!
Rules are rules and they were set early on for this thread and should be respected. So should other posters and if one wants to pick up their marbles and leave, so be it.

Somebody please answer tkj's question and let's have fun!

Wild quess:
The Ricky Craven finish over Kurt Busch at Darlington in 2003.?

The closest finish in NASCAR history took place at the Darlington Raceway on March 16, 2003, when Ricky Craven beat Kurt Busch by a mere .002 seconds. The two drivers actually finished the last stretch of the race with their cars touching!

Name the last 3 tracks that have been eliminated "totally" from the Nascar Cup schedule.

Charliebean, you have 2 out of the 3 but the winner must answer all 3.

IIRC, Ontario was torn down in '81? I, for 1, don't really remember any races there.

Nashville Motor Speedway? Cup cars quit racing there in 1992. They still do a Busch Race.
Texas World Speedway quit in 1981.
Pikes Peak never had cup cars but the Busch cars quit racing there in 2005.
Riverside Speedway (1988)
Onterio Speedway (1980)
Then Rockingham (2004)
and North Wilksboro(1996)
Are we talking Cup or all cars?

How's about Nashville Motor Speedway? Cup cars quit racing there in 1992. They still do a Busch Race. Texas World Speedway quit in 1981. Pikes Peak never had cup cars but the Busch cars quit racing there in 2005.

Then Rockingham and North Wilksboro. Are we talking Cup or all cars?
The Nascar Trivia questions are only for "Cup", from 1949 to now.

Nahville is not correct unless I am wrong on my dates, which of course is possible :). The last Cup race in Nashville was in 1984 I believe and won by Geoff Bodine.

Onterio Speedway (1980)
Then Rockingham (2004)

Onterio Speedway (1980)
Then Rockingham (2004)
Your go. The correct answer was:
Rockingham - 2004
North Wilkesboro - 1996
Riverside - 1988

in the 2006 Disney-Pixar film Cars which Nextel Cup Speedway was used as the opening racetrack and called "Motor Speedway of the South?"

You are correct:

The 2006 Disney-Pixar film Cars used Bristol Motor Speedway as the basis for the racetrack seen in the film's opening race, the "Motor Speedway of the South." The size of the track was increased to give it a more stadium-like appearance.

Do you remember Onterio Motor Speedway? It was a road course.

Just a little info.. Ontario Motor Speedway was a 2 1/2 mile oval track shaped like Indy. The last Cup race was won by Benny Parsons.

Just a little info.. Ontario Motor Speedway was a 2 1/2 mile oval track shaped like Indy. The last Cup race was won by Benny Parsons.

Sorry my bad.....
I guess I got it mixed up with Riverside.

Curb Motorsports

Owner Mike Curb

Easy question I was a Richard Petty fan till the day he retired. I was at Atlanta to see his last race. Sad day for me.

Curb Motorsports

Owner Mike Curb

Easy question I was a Richard Petty fan till the day he retired. I was at Atlanta to see his last race. Sad day for me.

Sad day? But just think...it was Jeff Gordon's first race and I bet that made you happy! LOL

Of course you are correct in your answer tkj, WTG.
Your turn

It was Jeff Gordon's first Cup race and I was a Jeff Gordon fan when he was in the busch series. I was happy about that.

Back
Top Bottom